11- Boxers, not Briefs

Start from the beginning

“Like what?” Jack replied smoothly, raising an eyebrow.

I heard a couple of giggles in the back of the class. Only he could come to class in his underwear and still manage to make it cool. On him the boxers were a statement, not the remnants of a prank gone wrong.

“Indecently,” Mrs. Adams enunciated. “Go to Mr. Brighton’s office now.”

“Why? I don’t want to miss your valuable lesson today. I even sat in the front just to hear you better.” Jack flashed her a Cheshire cat grin while nudging my leg with his.

I felt myself blushing, realizing that Jack was practically naked…and touching me. Oh my. I quickly scooted to the other side of my seat- not that it made much of a difference; the desks here were much too close for comfort. I gnawed on my lip as Mrs. Adams tried to convince Jack to leave the classroom.

“Jack, you’re a distraction to other students. I’m sorry, but you have to leave. Change and come back.”

“Sadly I have no clothes. If I’m coming back, I’m coming back naked.” Jack smirked as he swung his arms out wide, draping an arm around both of my shoulders and tugging me towards him. “Butt naked,” he whispered coyly into my ear.

Oh God…Blood pooled in my cheeks for the thousandth time in the matter of minutes.

“Jack,” Mrs. Adams warned, though it didn’t sound much like a warning.

Jack sighed and squeezed me tighter to him. I could feel the heat of his body burning into mine. Could I please just die from embarrassment right here and now?

Jack turned towards me, “Feel free to stop by my room again tonight. This time half the undressing’s been done for you babe.” He waggled his eyebrows at me as he squeezed my upper thigh then slowly stood up and stretched in front of the classroom.

Oh God…The way his muscles moved as he stretched. I felt the blush coming on again and this time covered my eyes before laying my head flat on the table in defeat.

“See you losers later,” Jack called out. He ruffled my hair quickly before he left, slamming the door on his way out.

It wasn’t until I heard Mrs. Adams cough politely to try and grab the class’s attention that I inched my head up from its position on the desk.

Oh. My. God. What the Hell was that? How could he even get away with that? So. Not. Fair.

And unfortunately there was nothing to distract me from my thoughts as Mrs. Adams droned on about calorimetry. Again.

I sighed as I felt my eyes beginning to droop halfway through her lecture. I really need to have a talk with Mr. Brighton about the curriculum because the current one wasn’t working for me. It was all review and went at such a slow pace I felt as if I were in a remedial class. Though…judging by my classmates’ sense of motivation I wouldn’t be surprised if I were in one.