Two.

Elizabeth Cole looked at the dark haired boy standing before her, he looked very confused, maybe he had hit his head falling in the fog. But then that didn’t explain his strange clothes, he certainly wasn’t working class, his hands looked soft and clean and his face looked young and not worn with worry like most people. He must be middle class at least and here she was having hit him with her basket. As she watched him look around the area his brown eyes looked full of confusion and uncertainty, the fun look had left them.
“Sir, are you okay?”
She reached out and touched his arm.
Joel looked down at her hand and then he pointed to the fog.
“But... the, erm, the fog, it... It was...”
Elizabeth looked at it as it was now starting to clear slowly.
“Eye, I know I was walking when I saw it and it looked so beautiful and different I came to look at it.”
The fog cleared totally now and Joel frowned as the road he had previously been on along with Erick’s car, Erick
himself, Richard, Zabdiel and Christopher had vanished.
“My friends have gone, Erick ’s car… The fuckin’ road, what the hell is going on?” Joel was now becoming quite distressed by the whole thing.
Elizabeth rubbed his arm trying to soothe him.
“We were going to San Diego to see our manager and Simon Cowell.”
Elizabeth smiled and opened her eyes wider indicating she had no idea who that person was.

“Listen, I’m Elizabeth come back with me and let’s have a look at you; I think I hit you too hard.”
Elizabeth felt like he was going mad now.
“ Elizabeth, it’s me Joel Pimentel
?.....”
Sarah shook her head sorrowfully now, Joel continued.
“... You know, CNCO, you must know someone with one of our CD’s or DVD’s or something.”
Elizabeth placed her hand on his forehead.
“ Joel, you are talking like a crazy man, let’s get you back to my house, okay? then we can talk about it. I must have hurt you more than I realised, I think I have confused your head.”
Joel shook his head as he ran his fingers through his dark curly hair. Elizabeth wanted to confirm her own fears.
“What day is it today Joel?”
“Thursday.”
Sarah smiled.
“That’s good, and the rest?”
"September 26th 2017”
Sarah knew she had damaged this guy's head now she just hoped when he got his head back together he wouldn’t punish her too much. Holding his arm gently she led him slowly down the hillside hoping to get him in her house before any of the townsfolk saw him and his strange clothing. He just looked so dazed and as he looked around as the town came closer he saw no cars, or street lights or anything he expected. He saw horses and carts, children playing in the streets and all wearing clothing in the same style as Elizabeth .
“What’s going on? You said I got the date right and I know I did.”
Sarah looked at him with so much pity in her eyes, she knew she had to look after him; he looked so lost and alone.
“Oh Joel , yes it is the 26th of September…..1903....

********************
Heyyy! Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be long😁😁. I used Kira Kosarin's picture cos I think she is very pretty and cute. I am still gonna edit some parts so please bear with me.
What's your favourite CNCO song?
Mine are Para Enamorarte, Reggaetón Lentó, Quiesera, Mamita, Hey DJ, Mi Medicina.... Actually, I love all of their songs!!😍😍😍😘😘.