Chapter 9

-Naruto POV-

I blushed at what I was wearing. I then Felt I'm hand Drop on my side, Looking up to see Souta he un-cuffed me. Alice came and stared to talked about makeup to Souta—like the fuck! Makeup!! I'm here wearing cat like clothes. Haruka sat next to me I just looked at him with a questionable look, and he said.
"We have a reason to do to.."
"T-Tell me"
Haruka look straight into my blue eyes with his another dark blue one but I was half dark blue.
"Orochimaru..he wants you, he wants your love/attention, he said that he wants you to live here with him and the others. To love him. To be with him. To be only his...But I know you don't want that to happen I tried to convince him to leave you be but he didn't. I help Noah kidnaped, I didn't want to help but I did. I'm sorry but you can never leave this place so get constable you be here for awhile"
Haruka said that than looking down at the stone flood. I took it all In.
This Orochimaru person I heard form I don't like and will never love for doing this. Alice and Souta stoped talking about makeup as Haruka tell me everything.

-Time ship a year later(sorry lazy)-

Naruto was in a room. The room is blue, white, and a little gray.

Orochimaru give home that's room but Orochimaru wanted Naruto sleep with him, but he(Naruto) said 'NO!!' Alice,Souta, and Haruka are now close friends

Alice,Souta, and Haruka are now close friends. The other are somethings mean and aggressive they torture no matter Orochimaru said no to them.

Naruto was in his room Starting to sing a song.

————————————————————

Rei: that song is called suicidal
Alice:idc
Haruka:😐

Rei: EAT MY LOLLIPOP *makes kissing noises)

Haruka:get that away from me*tried to get away but stops by Rei(Author-San) hugging him*

Rei:aww