Gates of Time by @ragnarok-

By ragnarok-

After an attempted assassination on her brother, Ada Belhayre is left grief-stricken as she can only watch her brother hang on to his last few breaths of life. With him being her only family left, Ada is constantly shuffling back and forth to the hospital to care for his needs.

However, after a chance encounter with the man that pulled the trigger and a small, mythical Pokémon, Ada is suddenly sent back in time and now is determined to find out the real reason her brother was attacked.

But she quickly realizes that something's not right. As Ada slowly uncovers the dark secrets that surround her family's name, she must also face the consequences of tampering with the past.

Could she be able to fix this before it's too late? Or will she have to choose between saving her brother or killing him.

Summary

Ada Belhayre was witness to the attempted assassination of her older brother by a mysterious man wearing black. The attack left her brother in a hospital with his life hanging by a thread.

A miracle can only save him and Ada finds that miracle when she encounters Celebi. Taking the opportunity before her, she has one chance to change her brother's fate.

However, Ada remains unaware of the dire consequences when one tampers with the gates of time. Upon realizing why her brother was targeted, she must work with his attacker to decide upon two choices.

Save him, or kill him.

Genre
Sci-fi
- Action/Adventure
- Mystery

Mature Rating
Contains:
Strong language, dark themes, mentions of drug abuse, and mentions of suicidal thoughts

Status
Completed

Length
22 chapters

Current Reads
941

Current Votes
231

Update Schedule

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/139805183-gates-of-time-pok%C3%A9mon-%E2%9C%93

{Posted: 11/10/18}