Reborn As Barry by @LittleTyrunt

By LittleTyrunt

"What's that?"

"What!? Where!?"

"There, out in the distance, hidden amongst the shadows."

"..."

"That, my friend, is a gem that will rise above all with battles scenes that'll make you think you're watching them on TV, unconventional but steamy romances, gut-busting humor that'll leave you crying, and plot twists that'll leave you guessing and grasping for the conclusion."

"..."

No but seriously, Reborn as Barry is a fresh new take on all the other journey fanfics. This Third Person narrative places you directly beside Gabe—I mean Barry, as he climbs his way to the top as well as figuring out how to survive with his new current situation.

But with a villainous team lurking around every corner, who knows what twists and turns await our poor friend trapped in the Pokémon World.

NOTE: This story isn't intended for all audiences. Their are some mature scenes within the book. But, lucky for you, the authors placed bright markers where the lemons start and end.

So if you're uncomfortable with things like that but still want to read it, then you can! Just watch out for the signs.

[C O M M E N T S]

"Normally, I'm not a huge fan of journey fics that follow the plots of the games. They usually follow the exact plot line of the games word for word, leaving no room for originality in story or characters.

But boy oh boy, is this story a gem! It not only diverges from the games enough to be unique, but it follows a character that is highly regarded as one of the worst NPC's of the Pokémon world: Barry.

A poor soul from our world died, and through reincarnation, got to live the dream of being reborn into the games that we all know and love. This hope and awe is quickly dashed by the unfortunate realization that main character had been Reborn as Barry (lol, title pun!).

The story portrays the character's struggle of trying to fit into his new role in the world of D/P/Pt as Team Galactic's sinister plan begins to unfold. However, the author gives the classic story a fresh take, combining elements from the anime, manga, games, and a bit of their own imagination. It's a wonderful retelling that will make you laugh, have feels, and leave you on the edge of your seat."

-gofishstories

"This is really taking my emotions for a ride,"
-alensilvy

[DETAILS]

SUMMARY
Gabriel West, a senior in high school, dies in a freak bus accident on the way to school. He was a fan of all things anime, Pokémon in particular. Being a fan of the fourth generation games, he was often playing it during his spare time. After his death, through a strange turn of events, his soul is thrown into another realm where he wakes up as Barry, the rival he thought was most annoying, and liked the least in the entirety of the franchise.

GENRE
Romance
-Action/Adventure
-Comedy

MATURE RATING
Mild Adult Language, Nudity, Lemons.
Chapters that contain lemons are marked by these symbols "◀▶"

STATUS
Incomplete

LENGTH
Sixteen Chapters

READS
471

VOTES
77

UPDATE SCHEDULE
Twice a week

Link: https://my.w.tt/BKzCHPVSYL

tt/BKzCHPVSYL