Memories

KEITH'S POV: 

Sirens, all I could hear were the sirens as I sat in front of my dead parents tears falling down my face. Why? Why me? Did they not love me anymore? So many questions flying through my head without anyone there to answer them. The front door flew open and people started filing into the room. 

"are you hurt?" Someone said lifting me up in their warm arms. 

I nodded tears staining my cheeks as they poured down. 

"I'm Adam, you parents are going to take a nap okay? Were going to take you to a place with a lot of friendly people for you to meet." Adam said escorting me out of the house in his arms. That was the last day I saw my parents. I didn't get to say goodbye or tell them I loved them before they left. 

Everything went dark as I woke up in my foster care room. Had I fallen asleep? I checked the date 10/12/2010. Hold up I'm 10 again!? The door slowly opened and Adam entered. 

"You ready kiddo? I have some great news I'd like to share with you." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. I slowly got out of bed slipping on my shoes and following Adam down the foster care stairs and out the door to our favorite coffee shop. 

"Keith this is Shiro , Shiro this is Keith." He smiled as I held out my hand to greet him. But I was soon encased in a tight embrace by this man I didn't even know. He finally let go his hand on both my shoulders now. 

"Iv'e heard so much about you Keith. I'm so glad your coming to live with us!" Shiro said as Adam quickly face palmed. 

"I Haven't told him that yet..." Adam said with a look of disappointment on his face. 

And just like that my vision went black again. 

"Keith!" A voice mumbled, it sounded like blobs in my ears

"Keith!" The shrill voice was completely audible now filling my now ringing ears with pain as I was swooped up in someones warm arms.