Chapter 12- Debt collectors

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END :D

**************************

Chapter 12

Unknown's POV

I slammed my fist down onto the metal table.

"Where is she!?" I yelled.

"It appears that she has left the country sir" Marcus says Cooley.

"Well fucking find her! She owes me a lot of money and if it get's out that she hasn't that she hasn't paid then everyone will think I've gone soft and that can't happen."

I leaned back in my office chair and folded my arms behind my head.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" 

"Does she have any family?" I asked.

Marcus shrugged. "Yeah, a niece in London" 

I grinned evilly. "Great. Now what I want you to do is go to London, get her neice and bring her to me.  Let's see her squirm" 

"Yes sir" He replied before evacuating the room.

Luna's POV

I wondered around the mall. I grinned the large amount of Christmas decorations that graced every single shop. It was Christmas eve and I couldn't wait for tomorrow. This would be my first proper family Christmas. Me and my aunt never really celebrated Christmas. 

We had a tree but no presents under it. We never had a nice dinner. We never had snowball fights. It was  like a normal day. When I was younger, I hated Christmas. Mainly because we never celebrated it. But this year would be different, I was loved here.

I had found everyone something but Harry. I walked past every shop, looking in each window. I was about to give up when saw something glint in the light. I looked bad to see a necklace hanging on a stand. I pressed my mitten covered hand up against the window as if I coud actually touch it. It had a small paper plane pendant and the metal was slightly iodised.

I had seen Harry wearing a few pieces of jewellery like rings and bracelets so I knew he would wear it, hopefully.

I walked inside and brought the necklace. The cashier smiled and asked me who it was for.

"It's for my friend, I hope he likes it" I smile.

She returned it and placed it in a box.

"Thank you, have a good Christmas." She smiled warmly.

"Thanks! You too!" I said enthusiastically.

I smiled as I walked out to my car. I placed the necklace in the center console of the car and went to put the key into the ignition. The car door was pulled open and I was yanked out into the freezing winter air. Before I could react, I was struck across the head and everything blurred into darkness.

Harry's POV

"She should be home by now" I muttered as I fidgeted with my phone.

"Calm down, Harry. There's probably a last-minute Christmas rush. She'll be here soon" Eve soothed.