Chapter 11- Aunt Dana

PLEASE GUYS CAN YOU READ MY NEW BOOK? IT'S ON MY PROFILE PAGE. ILY <3

Chapter 11- Aunt Dana

Luna

I walked down the street, a plastic bag full of chinese food in one hand and my phone in the other. I walked into a Starbucks on the corner and ordered a  Vanilla Latte.

I took a seat at a booth and texted Harry.

-'I got your guys' dinner, I'm just getting a coffee from Starbucks. Lu'

-'Ok but be quick, Niall won't shut the fuck up. Hazza'

-'Does that boy ever stop being hungry? Lu'

-'I haven't seen Niall not hungry... Ever lol. Hazza'

-'Oh good lord. Lu'

I had to shake my head at Niall. He was constantly hungry but he never put on weight.

"Luna?" A shiver immediately down my spine.

"Aunt Dana" I said.

"How are you darling?" She gave me a sweet smile.

"Um fine, I guess. Since when do you care?" I tap my fingers on the table impatiently, where the hell is my coffee so I can gap.

"Aw don't talk like that dear, I've been very lonely since you left."

"Bullshit, you were celebrating" Wow, a month ago I would've been shaking and close to tear. I guess I grew balls, metaphorically of course :P.

"But after you left, I realised that you were good company" She had a smile on her face but it definantely didn't reach her eyes. Those angry grey eyes still held radiating contempt. The cashier called my name, signalling what was hopefully the end of the conversation

"Yup, sure, ok" I snickered and got up from my seat.  I pulled my beanie down onto my head, put my phone into my jean pocket then grabbed my coffee.

"Wait Luna, I need your help" She said desperately.

"So that's why you sought me out" I said smugly.

"I need money" She said quickly.

"Oh fuck off. If you were a good aunt, looked after me better I would be more than willing to help you but no you beat me almost everyday. You made your bed, you fucking lie in it" I snapped and stomped out of the coffee shop.

When I got to the frat house, I slammed the door shut after me which caught the attention of everyone in the house. I placed the food down onto the counter before going into the lounge and flopping down onto Harry.

"Ow!" He yelped that's when I realised where I landed.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." I blushed.

"You had to go for the nuts didn't you?" He groaned and let his head loll back.

Everyone burst out laughing and I joined in. I was still pissed about my aunt.

"Why'd you slam the door? What happened?" Rebecca questioned.

"Oh nothing, my coffee just took forever" It wasn't a complete lie.

"Come on! Let's eat! I'm starving!" Niall exclaimed before springing off the loveseat and making a b-line for the kitchen.

Everyone else excluding Harry and I, followed.

"Ok, that coffee thing was bullshit. What really happened." Harry demanded.