Chapter 13- Mafia wannabes

This Chapter is dedicated to zainastyles and Kevinnotpigeon! You guys are awesome, ILY! Also  a big thank you to summerbaby94 and AngelThomas5 who followed me!

Enjoy!!

Chapter 13- Mafia wannabes

Harry's POV

~62 hours left~ 8:00am  {Note: Harry found out Luna was gone at 10 pm the previous night}

I drive the SUV onto the air strip and park it in one of our private garages. I glance up at the rear view mirrior to see five other identical cars pull up behind me. Me and my boys excluding Zayn, get out of the car and walk around to the back.

One of the two vans, pulled into the garage last. I rub my hands together and smile. My main gang member Zak, slide the door open revealing a mass of fire arms, other weaponary and a black bag that contained ten thousand American dollars. Remember how I told you we ran the city? Well, it stretches alot further than street fights and knife pulls. We're talking about mass shootings and raids. It doesn't happen very often but when it does, it sure can get messy.

I grabbed two hand guns and put it in the inside pockets of my leather jacket. The second van pulled up and the sliding door immediately flew open.

"Get out!" I heard Rebecca yell. Eve and Zayn then threw Dana out of the van. Everyone was completely blacked out for the whole operation. 

"Ok, get your weapons, let's go!" I commanded.

They all obeyed and walked over to the van and chose their weapons.

"OK, we're out! Now!"

I led everyone over to the jet that was sitting on the tarmac. We leave all our bags on the tarmac and board the plane. The plane itself is huge. Don't ask how we got it but we did. Eve and Rebecca place Dana in the midde seat of a three-seater. I take the seat across the cabin from them and get comfy in my seat/ bed. I place my headphones in and use the given remote to navigate my way around the TV in front of me.

In approxamitely eleven hours, we'd touch down in California which would give us fifty-one hours left.

Either way, I'd get Luna and assainate that guy's ass while I'm at it.

~51 hours left~ 11:00 am {USA Time}

As soon as the plane came to a stop, the door was opened. I was out first followed by the girls with Dana. I grab my bag and watch as over a dozen cars travel towards us. I picked the giant SUV and threw my stuff in the back. The driver came around, shook my hand and told me the keys were in the ignition.

I jumped in the seat and waited for my boys to get in the car.

I watched as Zayn helped the girls get Dana into the van before jumping in the driver's seat. I knew Rebecca hated Dana and that was why she was being so hard her. over the past month, Rebecca, Eve and Luna had gotten pretty close. The doors opened and my boys all climbed in. I shifted the car into drive and drove off. The other cars all followed in a big trail behind us. The vans in the middle so they were protected.

I could tell the boys were a little anxious around me at the moment. I was short-tempered and slightly irrational at this given time which made me kind of like a bomb, just waiting to explode.

I tapped the screen on the dash and clicked on Eve's name.

"Hey" She greeted and I heard a yell in the background.