Chapter 24- 4 years ago...

Chapter 24- Four years ago...

~4 years ago~

Harry's POV

"I said no, Katie!" I yelled.

"Why?! Why won't you let me help with the gang!"  She fought back. I ran my hand down my face and slammed my fist into the wall. Fuck, she's annoying.

Katie and I had been fighting none stop for days. Every time I thought we were done with the topic, she brought it right back up again. 

"Harry, we're together! We're supposed to work together!" She continued.

"Oh, shut the fuck up already! It's not going to happen, Katie!"

She wanted an in to the gang but I wouldn't let that happened. She's my best mate's sister and he'd have my ass if she got hurt. But I think deep down, I wanted all the power for myself. Being one of the most dangerous men in London was a huge adrenaline rush and it went straight to my head like a shot of heroine. I may be young, but I was a sly little bugger with quick reflexes and a sharp mouth. I'm also really manipulative and tended to mess with peoples' heads.

"I swear to god Harry, if you don't let me in then I'm done." She threatened.

"Fuck, hallelujah! It's a miracle! Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." I spat.

She let out a furious screech and charged at me. My reflexes kicked in and I grabbed her, spun her around and shoved her into the wall.

"Stupid move Blondie." I growled.

"Hey! Let go of my sister!" Liam yelled. I obeyed and took a step back.

"Whatever, I'm done Katie." I threw my hands up in the air and walked out of the room.

As I walked out I saw Eve leaning against the wall.

"Trouble in paradise Hazza?" Her deep red lips curled up at the corners as she said the words in her best baby voice.

"You bet your sweet ass there's trouble in paradise Eve." I winked and nudged her with my shoulder.

"How bout we go do something fun? Zayn wants to go for a race, care to join?" She wiggled her dark eyebrows.

"Perfect." I said slowly.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and tugged her along with me. We have a flirty relationship but that's where it stopped, besides she had a huge crash on my best mate Lou, not that he had a clue.

We hopped in my Skyline and I scrolled through my iPod until I found a decent song. When I finally found one, I started the car and listened to the engine purr. 'Waking the demon' blared through the speakers and Eve squealed with delight. This was her favourite song of all time.

She started singing along and I soon joined her. We didn't do the screaming parts but we did sing along to the chorus.

I still technically couldn't drive with passengers but I didn't give a shit.

I maneuvered through traffic until I reached a deserted street were many students raced. Police didn't care that we raced down here. We were out of everyone's way.

Eve jumped out and straightened up her jacket. She was dressed in a short, tight black dress that had the sides cut out.

"Jesus, what are you wearing?"