➻ The Anti-Saesang ~Pt.2~

<Warning!>

Contains torture, abuse, emotional/scaring scenes and horror scenes

<Read at your own risk>

Breathing has never been so hard. Gasping for air never hurt so much. Your throat was burning, like it was on fire. A tight rope was tied around your neck, not tight enough to fully block your airways.

A person was walking around you, picking up objects and changing their mind a lot. They seemed crazy. A Sociopath.

"Ugh!" You jumped at the loud noise.

"Quit moving, or I'll tighten the rope." You barely heard. You almost blacking out, due to lack of breath. Short quick breaths were being taken, echoing in the large warehouse.

"Found it." They muttered. Now walking over to you, they smirked. Moving the hair out of your face, they held a very sharp knife, slicing your cheek with it. It hurt like a bitch. "You're beautiful." They mumbled, seeming to grow angry at this they slapped your cheek. "No wonder they like you." They added.

Your wrists were going purple, due to the tightness of the handcuffs. Tears flowed down your face. Unable to sob your breaths became more unstable.

"Why you? Why you? WHY?" They screamed, it echoing in the room. You sat in confusion and fear. The rag in your mouth seemed to come undone.

"You don't remember me do you?" They asked. You shook your head, earning a hard slap. "Words."
"N-n-no." You said breathlessly.

"I'm Jiwoo, I auditioned for the group when you did." She started pacing around your chair. "Now, guess how that went?" You stared shaking, tears falling uncontrollably. "I g-g-got i-i-in." You muttered. "Yeah and who was stuck being sent away, with the other female trainee." She asked, tracing the knife other your exposed thighs, adding slight pressure.

"Y-you."

"Ding ding ding!" She screamed adding even more pressure to your thigh. You tried to scream, but nothing came out.

"You're gonna die, today. Did you know that?" She taunted you. She loosened the rope around you neck. "Not quite yet though." She spat.

"Now guess what happened when I was thrown out." She still walked around you, waving the knife like a mad man.

"I'm n-not su-sure."

"Well let me tell you. No other entertainment let me in. What happened to you though? You debuted and now you're living the life that should be MINE!" She yelled, kicking over your chair.

You hit your head against the cold, hard floor. You saw blood pool around you. Death was all you thought about, as Jiwoo taunted and teased you.

"Breathe, go on, it's not like you can't, right?"

"Cat got your tongue."

"You got a headache?"

"What happened to your legs, sweetie? Do they hurt?"

Her laugh echoed through the room.

"Well, I guess it's time for you to go." She picked your weak, blood covered body up, carrying it towards a table, laying you down. "Let me get the bigger knife." She ran over to the corner of the room.

Your thoughts took over:

Guys, I'm sorry. I couldn't protect myself. You all saved my life. I was prepared to end it all, until you guys showed up. You made it all better.

Jin you were the mother I never had, the person who fed me, loved me and looked after me. You treated me like the most fragile person in the world. You knew all of my insecurities, and made them all positive. You were the first person to make me feel special.

Namjoon you were the father I always wanted. The person who protected me and made me feel better with a simple smile. The person that made sure I wasn't hurt. The person that gave me the tightest hugs. You were the first person to make me feel beautiful.

Hoseok, one look at you made me smile so big my mouth went numb. You were the one that made everything better. The light in my dimly lit mind, the sun in my summer, the gasoline to my car. You made me sane. You were the first person to make me feel hope.

Yoongi, I can't explain how much you've done for me. You made my life meaningful. You were the missing part of my heart, you helped me love again, you helped me trust again. Helped me be me. Helped me live a life without lies. Helped me realise I controlled my own fate. You were the first person I was in love with.

Jimin, you made me feel like the most amazing person in the world. I felt special, I felt loved in your arms. Every encouraging word made my day. The slightest of compliments never were take. for granted. I cherished it all. You were the first person to make me cry from happiness.

Taehyung you made me feel wanted. Like I had to be here, for you. That you were someone I needed to love and look after. Someone who's smile I had to see. Someone who's laugh had to be heard. Someone's who's deep voice soothed me. You were the first person to make me feel  needed.

Jungkook. Kookie. You made me feel like a big sister. Someone who needed their Noona. Someone I had to see before going to bed. Someone who laughed with me and at me. Someone who appreciated me. You were the first person to make me feel like family.

I love you all.

Soon enough Jiwoo came back.

"Goodbye." She said smirking. Her hand was raised as she prepared to plunge the knife through you.

Goodbye boys...

"Hands behind your head, on the ground!" Lights flashed around you. Men and women flood the room, guns pointed towards Jiwoo.

"Get the girl to the ambulance, NOW!" One shouted, but it seemed to be silent to you.

That's when it all went black

-

"One more day and then you'll be back home." Namjoon said walking into the hospital room.

You had been here for around a month. With broken ribs, deep cuts, the blood circulation to your hands had stopped and your throat was damaged.

But they made it all better.

They made you feel loved.

Damn, I nearly cried😭

Hope you all enjoyed, it's homework time now😘

Bye❤️