[2] Annoyance

It has been 6 months since Dabi appeared in Shigaraki's humble home.

He's a chill guy, he's cool; the NEET had thought of him when the taller being was staying with him for the first few weeks.

All thoughts of chill and cool was thrown out the window when he finally showed his colors, I mean, he wasn't called Satan for nothing.

Tomura was sure that within that month, he almost had to call the fire department for at least 5 times all because that shit of a Satan tried to burn down his apatment out of fun.

Where exactly was the fun in it?!

Standing from his spot in front of the computer, the man rubbed his temples out of annoyance just by the thought of the ravenette. Whatever, he thought, he still hadn't had his dinner yet and he recalled that there was only one cup of instant noodles left and that was his dinner.

He needed to do some grocery shopping, he admitted, besides, said male haven't done grocery shopping in ages.

Opening the pantry door, he raised a confused brow when he saw no traces of instant noodles. 

"Oi. Shitface, where'd the last instant noodles went?" The albino called out, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Oh? You needed that? I helped myself with it a few hours ago."

The Satan's reply was enough to put the NEET on edge. Tomura had lurched towards the ravenette in an attempt to castrate him but thanks to The Devil's taller frame, it was impossible for the mortal to do so.

"God! You're so annoying! All you do is cause problems!" Tomura seethed, holding his head in his palms. "Woah. Okay. I'm sorry." Dabi apologized, a hint of nervousness evident on his tone, but Tomura couldn't tell. "Okay, okay how about we stop by the grocery? I mean, you're almost out of daily essential items ever since I dropped by anyway."

Letting his hands drop to his side, the male let out a sigh, his red orbs staring at the floor beneath him. "Fine, but you're following."

----

The walk to the store was quiet. Tomura had his hood up and shoved his hands in his pocket. He was awfully quiet and wouldn't make any small talk with the immortal. He's still mad, huh?; The Satan noted. It was obvious that the albino was looking anywhere but him.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? For trying to get you out of your crummy apartment, I mean." Dabi admitted, now the one to be looking away. Tomura stopped dead in his tracks and raised his head, only to stare quizzically at the taller man. "I... was trying to get you out, one of many reasons why I tried to burn down your apartment. It's because, well, you've been stuck inside your apartment for god knows how long."

"Nearly six years." The albino replied. There was a short moment of silence before the shorter man let out a snort and the latter was the one to be confused now. " You could've just told me that you wanted to roam around Earth or something, dumbass."

"Ah you figured." Dabi said, an amused smile played on his lips. "Well, I guess I can use a bit of outside-time every evening then." Tomura concluded before joining back to The Devil."Glad you're finally trying to get out of your filthy apartment." The ravenette answered.

"Great! You're sleeping outside tonight!"

"W-wait no, I'm just joking...!"