Twice In One Night

ASHTON

Holy shit, she looked great

It reminded me of Friday night, except this dress made Charlotte look that much more amazing. 

"Hi," she looked down nervously trying to avoid my gaze obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey, should we get going?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," she took her gaze off the ground and looked at me smiling.

As we were walking towards the car, I heard Michaels voice call out, " Have her home by eleven douche bag!"

"Sure thing asshole!" I called back.

Then a new voice was added into the mix," And Irwin!"  We can't have Jamie left out can we, "Use protection!"

"Screw you Jackson!" I called back.

By this time we were at the car and Charlotte was looking uncomfortable, to say least.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I asked trying to sound like a nice person rather than a ignorant asshole like I normally am.

"Yeah, I'd just...never mind," she trailed off.

"You can tell me," I told her.

"I jus-Can you try not to swear please?" See what I mean? Works everytime.

"Oh, Charlie, I'm sorry. It wont happen again okay?" I tried to reasurre her, kinda meaning it this time.

"Charlie?"  That just slipped out.

"Is that your new nickname for me?" Charlotte asked.

"Haha yeah, do you like it?" I asked sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"I love it,"

"Okay good, because that could've been embarrassing if you didn't," I chuckled nervously.

At this point we were still parked on the road, and we had been for around 5 minutes now.

"Ashton? Are we going out to dinner or are we going to sit in your ute all night?" She had a point.

"Depends what we do in the ute all night," I starting laughing sending a wink her way.

She slapped me across the chest, "Hurry up and drive Irwin," She commanded.

"Yes sir," I mock saluted her and started driving away.

-

-

"Ashton,' Charlotte started whine,"When are we going to be there,"

"Soon, Charlie, it's a while away,"

"Wow, thanks for mentioning it to me Ash," she said, sarcasm lacing her voice.

"Ash, huh? That's a new one?" I questioned her and she blushed.

"It just kinda slipped out," she shrugged getting over her embarrassment.

"We're here Charlie,"

"Okay, good you're not going to kidnap me," Before I could answer she'd already gotten out of the car.

"C'mon, this way," I pulled on her hand.

CHARLOTTE

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me along the footpath in the crowed city until we reached a subway?