One

Arianagrande: Hey guys!

Kyliejenner: Hey Ari!

Calvinharris: Hello girls.

Taylorswift: Hey girls! And Calvin.. 😊🔪

Rihanna: Hi babes! And Calvin. Oh, and Taylor. 🤔

Zaynmalik: Girls, Calvin, hiya!

Perrieedwards: Seriously Ariana? Zayn had to be here as well? I was happy when he finally left me alone and now I have to talk to him again, but now it's even worse cause it's on a daily basis.

Zaynmalik: Oh please Perrie, you and Alex just broke up and you're trying to hurt me to not be so hurt yourself. Guess what? It ain't working honey.

Perrieedwards: Oh please, I don't need a man in my life. I've seen to much, and at least Alex and I seperated as friends and he said it in my face, not through a text message. Sorry honey.

Tyga: Well this took an interesting turn very fast. Zayn, leave the girl alone man. It's not nice to do that man.

Kyliejenner: Oh great, HE had to be here as well.

Gigihadid: Perrie back off my man bitch, you don't get permission to talk to my man like that.

Selenagomez: Jeez Gigi jaelous much? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Justinbieber: Selena you're a jaelous person as well, maybe she learned from you?

Selenagomez: Oh that's right, I indeed can be jaelous when in a relationship. But at least I don't date guys who are younger than 18 and only want to sleep with me for fame. Also, I don't have a guy claiming he had a baby and it's mine and his. ☺

Harrystyles: Well this is a fun way to start a groupchat. Hey everyone.

Taylorswift: Oh how great, another ex in here.

Harrystyles: At least I'm not a snake.

Taylorswift: You're the biggest snake of them all.

Harrystyles: "The old Taylor can't come to the phone right now? Why? Oh.. cuz she's dead." Yeah she poisoned herself with her own venom and died. Wish it would happen in reallife too. But at least your twin played in your video.

Taylorswift: What twin?

Harrystyles: The zombie.

Zaynmalik: AHAHAH

Kyliejenner: IM CRYING 😭😭

Tyga: This nigga just roasted a snake with her own video.. 🤣

Calvinharris: OOH BURN BITCH BURN!

Rihanna: YAAAS HARRY TELL HER.

Arianagrande: Come on guys! 🤣

Arianagrande: I made this so we could actually have fun.

Harrystyles: But we are having fun?

Taylorswift: You may have fun, but I don't.

Kyliejenner: Taylor please, stop being so pathetic. It's getting annoying.

Tyga: She might have spend to much time at your house.

Kyliejenner: Well you certainly didn't mind spending time in my house when you fucked me in all the corners of all the rooms within the same day, did you?

Tyga: ...

Tyga left the chat.

Kyliejenner: Ofcourse he left. Pussy.

Zaynmalik: Damn Kylie..

Taylorswift: Thanks for letting me know your sexlife..

Harrystyles: Taylor you're just mad cause you didn't have sex after Calvin.

Taylorswift: Who says I didn't? 😉

Arianagrande: Okay guys I'm gonna throw up.. 🤢

Harrystyles: Oh so you fucked? I'm amazed someone would want to look at that pussy when they look at you without make-up on. The zombie is nothing compared to you without make-up. You look like a mixture of a mole rat and a hippopotumus..

Arianagrande: AHAHAHA HARRY OMG

Kyliejenner: TELL HER HARRY AHAHA

Rihanna: Taylor just leave the chat, nobody wants you here.

Calvinharris: AHAH HARRY TRUE BROTHER

Taylorswift left the chat.

Perrieedwards: Okay, so that just happend..

Selenagomez: Bitch..

Zaynmalik: Sooo.. how was everyone's day?

[A/N; Hey guys! So yeah first chapter, not the best but I tried. I'm actually at my internship and so bored so I wrote this, but my boss walked in and I had to finish it really fast! Anyways, thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Love you all. Xo Ivy.]