Chapter 3 - Exposed

Start from the beginning

"5 seconds!" They said.

The music began to play and there was the time where they told me to walk out of the backstage into the main runaway.

I was wearing a formal bright dress complete with a bright color heels on my both of my feet. My eyes were looking straight into the front while i kept my focus to walk on the runaway.

I could see Alex was sitting there alone at the front row and if I didn't know his personality I would falling so hard for him. He was wearing a nice clothes which made him look a lot hotter when he was outside of his office, his eyes were hazel brown while his stares were looking straight at mine. That stares always affect me, i felt my heart was pounding against my chest every time he looked at me like that.

I walked passed him then got back to the backstage where i had to change into some other clothes. His intense deep stares from those hazel brown eyes still affecting me, i was thinking about his strong stares until it was my turned again.

Which was the very last section of the catwalk, i loved my last dress. It was so pretty i felt like it made for me, it was a long dress with so many beats of diamonds on it, it was quite heavy but yet it was so beautiful.

"Miss Clark it's your turn, make it last forever" one of them told me then i walked out of the back stage into the main cat walk, closing the show that night.

My heart beat was beating faster and faster until i reached where was he sitting, but i had to make it not too obvious cause i have to keep it professional. I stayed focus while i knew everyone's eyes was looking at my direction, i was the center of attention i have to make the dress looked good. Even though in the back of my mind i was still thinking about Anthony,

Is he still watching me like he used to do?

I got back into the backstage then started to walk again leading all of the models to close the show, some of them were standing while clapping and i could see people were taking a picture of the dresses. I always feel so relived every time my steps finally got back into the back stage.

"Good job girl, you did a really great job" Kelsie said before giving me a hug.

"Now get ready for the after party, the stunt is getting started" she whispered into me.

The after party was belonged to the crew of the show where people relieved their stress and expressed their happiness, and the place where all of the models were invited and free to invite their relatives into the party, which means Stacy and Anthony could be in there too which made me felt so nervous.

~

I was sitting with my cocktail dress on, i was so ready for the party. Kelsie left me cause she had to take care of his son, which was so cute of them. Sometimes i felt bad that i had to take his mom away from him cause she had to follow me almost everywhere i go, but i always let Kelsie to bring Marlo if he wanted to come with us.

The party was more like a gala dinner that had so many waitresses walking around to served so many different type of delicious cakes. It was a unique after party where the music was from a life band which made the party more exciting.

Kelsie told me that Alex was going to come into this party but he hadn't been there, i was sitting alone and was trying to socialize with some other model friends. But something that really caught my attention was Anthony Harvey who was sitting next to Stacy Brawn a few tables on the left. They were sitting and talking like the world was all theirs, my heart broke into pieces to look at them who was so in love.

That was actually the first time ever i saw them together with both of my eyes, i felt being betrayed and my heart hurts. I wanted to cry but everyone would know the reason why i cried, but i kept reminding myself that happiness was the key to make him regret everything he did to me but he seemed like he wouldn't regret everything he did to me.