Author's Note/Acknowledgements

Hi everyone!

So, More than Big Boned is finished now. It's rather exciting and sad for me and I'm sure it is for you.

I wrote this book in the hopes that it would change people's views of themselves. Society today is telling us that we should look a certain way and too many people are discriminating against others for not looking a certain way. I hate this. I believe that people should be happy with how they look. It's so important because we're going to be with our own body forever. So, I really really hope that this book has spread a message that you should love yourself and don't let anyone get you down about how you look. You are beautiful no matter what.

I want to thank all of my friends for supporting me and all my family. It means heaps thank you so much for all the support and encouragement. I couldn't do it without you all.

I want to thank all of you guys - my readers. Because of you, I have kept working on and publishing my story. Without you, this story might not have been completed. So, thank you. :) I really appreciate you guys sticking around till the end!

I'm hoping that this book will be published and I will most likely be back here to tell you if it is, so stay tuned for that!

Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say...

I really hope that you have enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Make sure to share this book with your friends and family.

Stay happy and take care of you and your body! :) <3

Lots of love, Phee xx