chapter 2~the dog demon

I will be going off the series adding my own little details... You know to make it more interesting, just remembered that if you want something to happen I'm more than happy to do it. THANK YOU! :D

I opened my eyes to see Rin looking down at me. She seemed a little... What's the word? Shook. I rased up and rubbed my head and looked over to see two demons walking away from us, i then looked back up at rin. she helped me up that was when i noticed i was in my human form. 'thats probably why she gave that kind of look.' i thought to myself. as we walked behind the two demons the one in front of me wouldn't shut up about being a test or something, to be honest he was getting on my last nerve. ''can you shut up?'' i asked the frog demon.

he terned and looked at me. ''what did you just say to me?!'' he asked looking back at me. ''do you have any idea who your talking to girl?!'' he yelled/asked.

''yeah i do, im asking the frog in front of me to shut up!'' i shot back being a little louder.

he looked suprized at first but then looked a little angry. ''how dare you call me a frog! ill have you to know im a very powerful demon!!'' he yelled pointing that staff in my face as the other demon just kept walking like nothing was happening. 'i wonder if he was the one that brought me back?' i questioned as the frog demon just kept yelling at me.

''boy if you dont get that stupid stick out of my face!'' i yelled.

he then pointed it at my face but this time he got it closer to my face. ''and what are you going to do about it?!'' he asked.

i then grabbed the stick and threw it. ''AH!'' he yelled as he ran to get it. i then grabbed Rin's hand as we walked behind the other demon. after about a good 10 minutes the frog ran to where we were. ''why did you do that girl!?!'' he yelled making me look back at him.

''i told you to quit putting that stick in my face! and what did you do?! you put it in my face.'' i siad as we kept walking. the demon in front of us then stopped making us other three stop and look at him.

Word count 455 words

Okay so this chapter would have been longer but wattpad has decided to delet my chapter i have been working on, and on top of that i have school. Ill try my best to upload more.