Chapter 1~Rin and Yuki

A/n before we get started I want to thank Mimiko8 for giving me this idea and letting me use their oc. Hope you enjoy!

(Yuki is in her fox form a small fox form)

Yuki's P.O.V

I laid down in the hut waiting for Rin's return. i met Rin a few weeks ago after her parents got killed, she was alone and seemed scared. i would usually stay by her side and watch over her but this time i wasn't able to because i got hurt not to long ago, i ended up hurting my leg a few days ago. as i was waiting for Rin to return i couldn't help but wander where she was. just then a man came into our hut. before he could see me i hid under a broken down table, manly because i couldn't fight him off right now. i was just hoping Rin wouldn't come home while he was here.
after a few minuets Rin came and stopped as soon as she seen him. he terned and looked at her. ''what girl, does this old hut belong to you?'' he asked.

all she could do was just nod as she put her hands on the door just then people from the village started screaming, the man walked out next to Rin and i walked out also next to Rin we three looked out the door. ''they cought up already.'' the man said.

he then pushed rin out of the way as he tried to run. the wolves pulled him out of the water as a wolfe demon walked up as the wolves made way from him. ''i had to search high and low for you, you dirty thief.'' he said as he got closer to the other man, he bent down and grabbed the man by his head. ''now hand over the sacred jewel shard that you've stolen from me.'' the wolf demon said.

''alright i wont run away.'' the man said as he pulled out a shard and gave it to the wolf demon. the demon then smiled as he grabbed it, he went to walk away but the stupid man just had to something else to him. ''are you letting me go? thank you for your mercy!'' the wolf demon then stopped.

before another word could have been spoken the wolf demon then killed the man leaving me and Rin in shock, the wolf demon then spoke. ''you fool, i would have forgotten. alright I've gotten what i wanted. im going on ahead. you stay and feed till your hearts desire, then catch up with me when your done.'' he said before walking off.

once he walked off the wolves went every where. Rin picked me up and started running away from the scene, i felt bad because i couldn't do anything because of my foot. as she ran with me in her arms the wolves started chasing us. Rin started to cry as she ran threw the woods. she then ended up falling over a stick and dropped me as she hit the ground. i fought off as many wolves i could but eventually they ended up getting me down some of them killed Rin and all i could do was watch, i then bit one wolfe making it let go of me so i ran over to Rin's dead body. once i got there they all gathered around me and Rin. before i knew it i was swallowed by darkness.

word count 585 words

a/n i hoped you enjoyed ill have the next chapter out as soon as possible, thanks for reading. oh and another thing, im going to make the story go off its own way instead off of the anime inuyasha, im just going to make it have its own storyline.