Squad 8; Conrad or Rival

Começar do início

"And Sasuke Uchihas" Naruto banged his forehead on the desk muttering "I'm doomed" and Sakura was cheering and making faces at Ino.

"Take that Ino-pig" Sakura said making ugly faces at her.

"That doesn't mean you'll win. Sasuke is mine" Ino snapped. Sakura replied with making faces at her.

"Iruka sensei, why does an awesome ninja like me have to be on the same team as him!?" asked Naruto.

"Well Naruto you have the worst grades, Sasuke has the best. Naturally we paired the worst student with the best" Iruka said.

"Just stay out of my way, loser" Sasuke told Naruto. Naruto groaned and the class laughed at him. I face palmed wondering why he had to make such a scene.

"Squad eight is Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Yumi Yakushi" Iruka announced. Hinata was muttering something about not being with Naruto, and I was banging my forehead on the desk.

"What was that about hating to be on my squad?" Kiba asked laughing. I sent him a look that said 'don't mess with me' and he instantly shut-up.

"Squad nine is Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, and Shikamaru Narra. The listing for the classroom you are to meet up with is on the board. You are to report there to meet your sensei" said Iruka sensei. Ino and Shikamaru were arguing about something. At least one person on each squad was unhappy with the arrangements. After checking the board Hinata and I walked down to the class room. Shino and Kiba met up with us there.

"So I'm stuck on this squad with you" I muttered glaring at Kiba.

"No need to be so harsh, might as well get along" Kiba suggested, Akamaru yipped. The little dog jumped off his head and padded up to me. He sniffed my hand and licked it.

"Aw he's so cute" I said. Akamaru walked around to sniff Hinata and Shino before returning to Kiba.

"Hello, I'm Kurenai your sensei" said Kurenai. Kurenai sensei has long, shoulder length, untamed hair, red eyes with rings toward the center, she wore purple eyeshadow. The dress she wore had only one red sleeve on her right, and the rest of the dress looked like it was made of bandages.

Description: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kurenai_Y%C5%ABhi

"So your Kiba and Akamaru, Yumi, Shino, and Hinata" Kurenai comfirmed.

"Right" we all said, Akamaru yipped as if to say yes.

"Right, lets go to the roof" she said. We followed Kurenai sensei up to the room and sat down on the bench.

"Since we'll be on the same squad let's get to know one another. What are your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and goals" Kurenai sensei asked.

"I am Shino, I'm from the Aburame clan. I don't really have any likes or dislikes. I enjoy reading, and I don't have any goals" Shino said. 'Yeah nice to know you Shino' I thought.

"I am Hinata, from the H-Hyuga clan. I like to r-read and train, I don't d-dislike anything. I also enjoy reading. M-My goal is to b-become stronger" Hinata said stuttered quietly.

"I'm Kiba of the Inuzuka clan. I like dogs and long walks. I dislike people that get on my nerves and don't show respect. I don't have many hobbies other than training, and I don't have any goals" Kiba said.

"I amYumi Yakushi. I like cats, snakes and dogs. I also enjoy reading and I like nature. My goal is to find my parents" I said the last part quietly.

"What about your dislikes?" Kurenai Sensei asked.

"I disklike annoying people like Kiba!" I said glaring at him. He sweatdropped looking a little nervous at my sudden outburst. Kurenai Sensei sighed.

"Tomarrow you'll be going through a type of training. I will explain more tomarrow at the training field at five in the morning, oh and don't eat breakfast" Kurenai told us.

"W-why?" Hinata asked.

"Because you might puke" Kurenai said.

"Well that's all, good bye" Kurenai said. She made some quick hand sign and disappeared in a poof of flower petals. We all walked out of the building, all of us going our seperate ways.

"Why are you following me?" I snapped at Kiba.

"Because my home is down this way" he shot back. I didn't say anything, we just walked in silence. Finaly I saw my apartment.

"Hey wait, Yumi" Kiba called.

"What?" I asked.

"Um never mind, good bye" he said waving, he flashed me a quick smile and left. 'Well what was that all about?' I wondered. I entered my apartment and ate dinner. After dinner I flopped down on my bed thinking about tomarrow. 'Pshh, I have a strong stomach I won't puke' I thought before falling asleep.