Louis couldn't help the sobs wrecking his small body , curling in on himself . He blocked out Harry's yells and Zayn's words , feeling his world crashing around him .

"Louis , listen to me , okay ?" Zayn squeezed his shoulder , "I'm going to get Harry , alright ? I know he's the best at treating you . We'll be here in a second ."

Zayn stood up and went over to Harry and Carter , pulling Harry away from him . Harry struggled against him , "Let go ! I'm not done ! He deserves worse !"

"Shh , Harry , calm down . Please ." Zayn sighed , "Go to Louis , he needs you ."

At the mention of Louis , Harry stopped struggling and let Zayn walk him to where Louis was sitting . His heart snapped in half at the sight , he sat next to him and brought him into his chest , holding him silently as he cried .

Zayn left the two and went to get the rest of his things from near his locker , not sparing a single look towards Carter , who was laying on the floor in pain .

He went back to Louis and Harry , patting Harry's shoulder , "Let's get him home ."

Harry nodded and helped Louis up from the floor , wiping his cheeks , "I'll take you home now , alright ?" Louis managed to nod and calm himself down a little , holding onto Harry's hand tightly as they walked out of the changing room and down the halls .

~

Harry parked near Louis' house and got out of the car with him , Louis was quiet and looking numb , which Harry absolutely disliked .

They walked into the house , Louis kicked his shoes off in the entrace with Harry following , Jay smiled when she saw them , "Hey boys , how was school today ?" Though her smiled faltered when Louis raced past her and up the stairs , closing himself in his room .

"What happened ?" Jay asked , Harry bit his lower lip , "It's - it's a long story ."

"I want to know ." She insisted , "Please ."

Harry nodded and followed Jay to the kitchen , where she made three mugs of tea , knowing Louis would appreciate one aswell . She brought it to the table , Harry thanked her and waited for her to sit down before telling her what happened .

Jay had her face in her hands as she shook her head , "I knew he was no good , but - but Louis liked him so much , he treated him with flowers and took him on dates , but even then it looked like something wasn't right ."

"And you were right . He's a complete arsehole . I uh - I kind of beat him up , after his confession ." Harry said and gestured to his bruised knuckles . Jay took his hands and examined the bruises , "First of all , thank you for doing so . Second , I'll go get you something for those bruises ."

Harry nodded and gave Jay a small smile as she got up from the chair , he sighed and looked down at his knuckles once again before grabbing his tea mug , taking a sip of it .

After Jay treated his knuckles Harry took Louis' tea mug excused himself to go see him , he knocked on his door softly with one hand before creaking it open , his heart hurt at the sight of Louis curled up on his bed with a pillow hugged to his chest .

He slipped in and closed the door , going to sit on the bed next to Louis and placing the mug on the night stand . "I'm sorry this happened to you , Lou . Though I'm not one bit sorry for beating him up . I just , I want you to know that I'm here for you , and whatever you need from me , I'm here ."

"I want to be alone ." Louis said shakily , Harry bit his lower lip and nodded , "Alright . Just call me if you need anything , okay ?"

Louis didn't answer , Harry bit his lower lip and stood up , leaving the room quietly .