The color scheme was just beautiful and the lights, and ballroom dance floor was just so beautiful and the dj was just jamming out

The color scheme was just beautiful and the lights, and ballroom dance floor was just so beautiful and the dj was just jamming out. I got snap back into reality when Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance floor and lifting me up off the ground. I nearly squealed as I was now in the air. Hoping that the boy were not gonna drop me. I look around looking at my friends and family smiling and just having a good time. The boy finally put me down and took me into a group hug.

"We love you Zoey!"

"I love you guys too!" I say.

Soon everyone else joined us to the dance floor and we all started to dance. I grabbed Phoebe and Daisy's hands forming a small little circle and twirled them around the dance floor. Different songs started to play and I was now dancing with Charlotte, Felicite, Kalel and Allie. We were just jumping around yelling out the lyrics to the song.

After that it was time to eat so we all went over to the food section and grabbed a plate. I talked to a few other guest that were here like Zayn's mother and sisters', Liam's mom, and a few others.

Harry pulled me over towards the cake since it was time to cut it. Everyone stood around as we got prepared to cut the cake.

The wedding cake was a three layered cake. The base was white with dark purple icing around the bottoms of it. Starting from the top and all the way to the bottom were different shades of purple flower icing. Than to top it off there was "Mr & Mrs Styles" stand on the top of the cake.

Louis handed me the knife

Louis handed me the knife. Harry wrapped his body behind me placing his hands directly on mine so that we could cut the cake together. Once we cut a piece, I put the knife down and grabbed two forks handing one over to Harry. We both grab a piece of the cake and then feed each other it.

As I was going in for another slice Harry beats me to it grabbing a bigger piece and plastering it on my forehead and nose.

"HARRY!" I squealed but laughing in the process.

He laughed hysterically at my face and so did everyone else. The photographer that took our wedding pictures earlier after the wedding started to take more pictures.