Two hours later, I walk into the room hearing whimpering and groaning from Hoseok's little room. Frowning, I look inside, unsure of what I'm seeing.
      He's on the bed covered in sweat, his legs glistening with...sweat? Slick? It's hard to tell. He's naked and my eyes widen as I take in his distended stomach. A sick feeling growing in the pit of my own.
      "What's wrong?" I demand, moving to his side.
      He lets out a loud cry, his legs sawing on the sheets, his hips bucking. He shudders. "M-my h-heat...I'm s-sorry, master...c-can't control it." He whimpers again.
       I place my hand on his hip. "What do you need?"
       He groans, spreading his legs wide. Showing me his gaping and soaking wet entrance. His skin pink from the heat. I lick my lips. "Is it normal for your stomach to get so..."
      He lets out a sob, shaking his head. "No! I d-don't know what's wrong with me? It h-hurts. Has been for the last two weeks." He cries softly.
      I frown at this. "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your master, Hoseok. You have to tell me everything."
      "I'm sorry. I didn't want to disturb you."
      "What do you want me to do? Would you like me to...assist you or can you handle this on your own? Have you had a heat before?" I really need to do more research on hybrids.
      He gasps, arching under my palm. "T-this is my first." He cries. "I d-don't know what to do."
      Nodding, I step away. "Give me one moment. I'll be right back." I take out my phone and immediately search up what needs to be done with a hybrid in heat.
      The words mating and sexual intercourse come up. Once a hybrid begins their heat the easiest way to soothe the pain is by their mates cumming inside their bodies. Apparently it works as a natural cooling and relieving agent. It also is the best time to breed them apparently.
     I frown deeply at this. I've never liked those that specifically took hybrids just to breed them, mixing their DNA for different results. I may have never liked hybrids but even I'm not that cruel.
      Taking my new found information, I strip slowly out of my clothes and walk back to my little hybrid who's struggling to breathe.
      I still feel extreme apprehension while looking at his obviously larger stomach. I don't like it. What it could mean...
      I grasp his thighs and spread him wide open for me. He groans, looking at me with wide teary eyes. I lean down and kiss him without thinking, my tongue forcing past his wet lips and dominating his mouth and tongue, owning it.
     He gasps loudly wiggling his butt closer to me as I trail my fingers over his gaping pink hole. Swollen and wet, ready for me.
      He squeals when I slide between his legs and thrust my cock inside, slamming my hips deep to immediately begin relieving his pain.
      He screams, shooting milky sweet scented cum all over his stomach. Pleasurable mewls leaving his plump lips.
     Groaning as his body sucks my cock in deeper, I begin fucking him in earnest, careful of his middle and fractured wrist. God, he's so fragile, too fragile. I could accidentally break him so easily. Humans are even more resilient than hybrids.
      He wraps his arms and legs around me tightly, whimpering my name over and over as I pound into his tight heat. Fitting me like a glove, it's like his ass was made for me. Perfection.
      I growl, leaning down to bite down on his throat, drinking hungrily from him as I cum, hips stuttering and a moan leaving my own throat. Shit.
      He screams as I fill him up. His eyes wide and mouth open wide, his cock twitching as he cums over and over like a fountain everywhere. I mean fucking everywhere. He seriously cums for like two minutes straight, his deeply filled hole drenching my cock and sheets as slick squirts everywhere. Holy shit. I've never seen anything like it.
      He gasps loudly and tries to breathe as his body goes limp and he closes his eyes, finally seeming to be out of pain.
      Apparently the first heat actually doesn't last long. Just until they are able to find relief. A mate's cum or the equivalent.
      I try to pull out but find that I can't. I tug at his thighs but his body refuses to release me, milking every last drop of cum from my balls into his ass.
      I suck in a deep breath as more pleasure rolls throughout my entire body. God, what is this?
      Giving in for the time being, I cover his body with mine and begin kissing his lips again, soft little pecks to dirty saliva filled make out session and back and forth, our mouths glued one another until he shudders and his body finally releases mine. Nearly ten minutes later.
      I need to study more on this. I don't understand what's happening. I do know that I have the weirdest sensation and craving for his cum as much as his blood. I want to fuck his tight hole with my tongue. I want to eat every last bit of his sweet slick. I want to devour him. I want to pull him into my arms and never let go.
      I want to make every inch of him mine and leave my mark everywhere so others know whom he belongs to. I want to make him my mate. My life partner.
      What a curious notion. Has attending his heat altered me somehow? I think it seems so. It angers me that I can't seem to find it in me to be truly upset or disappointed, though. What a conundrum. How the hell am I going to get out of this mess?
      This is a dangerous time for this—what with the council coming tomorrow for a lawful inspection. This couldn't be a worse time.