"Yes sir!" I chuckle, hoping he isn't mad at me.

"I haven't heard from you since the beginning of the summer!" His voice a mixture of disappointment and happiness. "So how's your summer been? you're traveling right now right?" Alex expressed his love of photography and vlogging. I think he is becoming pretty popular on YouTube. (Of course, it's mostly because he's a good looking fellow and has a lot of talent).

"Yeah, I've been busy. I'm sorry. let's hang as soon as you're free!" I promise.

"I'm in Melbourne right now traveling! You should see the scenery here! It's great! I'm going to Singapore in a week." I can feel the excitement through his voice.

"Dude that's so cool!" I say in awe. I've always wanted to travel. sadly, I've never been out of state. "How's the vlogging and photography going?"

"My subscribers have grown to 500k! They love my photos and vlogs. I'm shocked that they like me." He sounds every bit modest. "What's up with you?"

"You have a lot of talent duh of course people love your work! good job!" I congratulate him heartily. "Are you going to come back soon? You're missing a lot of football?"

"I think..." He takes a huge breath as if he is about to make a confession. "I am not playing football in college. I plan on taking a year doing international studies with photography and vlogging."

"WHAT!" I scream into the phone. "Sorry..what?" I quiet my voice. "but you're amazing at football! You could go so far? Then again, you're a talented photographer too..."

"Doesn't YouTube pay you to make videos too?" I add in as an afterthought. "And my summer is just the typical stay at home and sleep in type of summer..."

"Yeah they do now! And yeah I love football, but I've realized it's a favorite hobby. Photography is my passion." I can hear the unconcealed zeal in his voice. he does sound truly passionate for photography.

"Alex, I'm all in support for you. I'm sure you'll become the best photographer and vlogger out there!" I grin. Then, I feel kind of bad because another reason I called him was because I needed him to help me with my plan. I need him to disguise his voice and call Jason to "meet up" together. Alex knows a lot about football and plus, he has always been great at changing his voice-a neat trick he showed me a while back.

"Um..Alex?" I feel bad asking this, but I hope he will help me. "I'll owe you one but do you think you can help me with something?"

"Nothing too dramatic right?" He jokes, but I can tell he isn't going to blindly say yes. I start explaining the details and why I need him to help me.

"Yeah, no problem." Alex agrees. "plus, I would love to trick Jason.." The last part he mumbles under his breath.

"Thanks man! I owe you one!" I thank him twice. "come visit me soon so we can hang out, or better yet, bring me along to your next trip!" I say half-joking and half-serious.

"Definitely!" He chuckles. "And I bought you a souvenir from every place I went just like you asked."

"Holy shit! No freaking way!" I begin to freak out. "Alex, I love you so much man. You're the bestest friend ever!" I try to keep my voice from shrieking too much. I can't believe he got me souvenirs even though I have no clue what he got me. I had asked him if he could get me some when he left but didn't really think he would do it.

"No problem. Anything for my best girl.." He sounds kind of tired.

"Hey Xannon! Let's go!" A girl's voice screams in the background of the phone. I can't help but feel a little jealous, even though I have no right to be. Yes, I like the dude but I'm thinking realistically. He's a freshman in college while I'm going to be a sophomore. That's a big age gap for a high schooler. Plus, he's traveling the world and I'll only bring him down.

"Oh shoot! I need to go, but I'll talk to you later maybe?" I hear the hopeful tone.

"Oh yes! I'll talk to you tomorrow!" I reply. Then, we say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone.

Part one and two complete: get Zach to go and have Alex (who is acting as a football scout) call Jason tomorrow to meet up in three days with him.

I smile as my plan goes into motion.

-------
A/N
Thank you so much for waiting and being patient (:

I love you all for reading!

Please comment

Critique

&/Or Vote!

Only if you liked the chapter of course!

Updating next Sunday!