Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was freezing. I noticed that the window was open. I was confused and I looked around. Everyone was here, except for...

Ariana...

I immediately woke up everybody. What if Ariana had jumped out the window? Why would she leave? Harry was confused too when he noticed that Ariana was gone.

"What the fuck? Where is Ariana?'' He said, looking around and turning on the lamp.

"Niall, why is the window open? It's c-cold in here.'' Liam said. ''I don't know Li, the window was already open when I woke up.''

''You don't think...'' Zayn whispered, making sure Harry heard. But he did.

''No....no...NO!'' Harry screamed and ran to the window, ''ARIANA!? PLEASE COME BACK...please.''

*****Ariana's P.O.V*****

'Where am I?' I said to myself, I was in the middle of no where. All I saw were trees, I was just trying to get back home. I didn't want to be near them what so ever. It felt right, but I knew it was wrong in so many ways. They bullied me and now all of a sudden I'm like precious to them. I had to leave and it was pretty stupid of me to jump out the window, everyone was sleeping I could've just went through the front door.

I kept on walking, I didn't know where I was. I heard a branch break, of course it wasn't me, I wasn't standing on a branch. I was scared to death. What if the boys found me. That can't be possible, they were sleeping when I left, there is no way they know that I'm here. I just ignored it, maybe it was just an animal, or a bird.

Suddenly I heard my name from a distance.

''ARIANA!'' Was all I heard, how did they found me? There is no way they could have been following me. I saw Harry from a far distance and the first thing I did was run. Not to him, I ran the other way. I ran farther away from them. I didn't want them to see me. I was scared that they would take me back, I needed to get back home.

I was running until I saw a river. It was really deep and I didn't know how to swim. It's embarrassing at my age not knowing how to swim, but I was just never taught how to. I heard Harry again and it looked like he knew I was here. I hid behind a tree hoping he won't see me and look somewhere else.

*****Harry's P.O.V*****

I looked around the woods. All I saw was trees and bushes, but I did hear footsteps and I swear that they weren't mines. Niall, Zayn and Liam all went together on the other side of the woods. Louis decided to go with me. I kept walking until I found a river. Ariana would never jump over a river. I kept on walking around and I noticed that smell of perfume, it was a mixture of blossom trees and roses. Louis noticed the perfume too.

We knew she was here, so we just followed the scent. And then that's when I saw her. I noticed her gasp and running away in the other direction. I immediately followed her and Louis followed along. She wasn't that fast, and she was trying her hardest, but she was barefoot and there was rocks and sticks everywhere.

I caught up to her and pulled her back. I hugged her so tight it was hard for her to breathe. I let go and she started to cry.

"How did you find me! Let me go!" She screamed.

"No, please. I said I was sorry about what I've done."

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" She said, "I just wanted to go back to my house, not stay with you people who have brought me so much pain into my life."

"No, just stay with us for a few more days. And I'll take you back home." I said.

"R-really?"

I nodded.

She smiled and hugged me, but pulled back and cleared her throat. We walked back home and called the other boys to go back home too.

I was still wondering if I should take her back home. If I do, there will be no way we will be able to meet eachother again. She hates me, obviously. But I apologized.

Ugh.

*****Next day*****

"Hello?" I answered my phone that was ringing. I just woke up along with the boys and we were starving so much.

"Harry? It's me, Simon. Ellen wanted you on her show today, I forgot to mention that. But she needs you at her studio in 2 hours. "

"Wait what!?" I replied, but he hanged up. I was left dumbfounded.

I told the other boys and we decided to get food on our way over there and we got dressed up fast. Until it hit me, we can't leave Ariana alone! If we do, she can leave without us realizing it. I woke her up. Louis had some extra clothes that Eleanor left here, so he have her some of her clothes to wear.

She wore this blue dress that had flowers all around. It looked great on her.

We all got in the car since we were all ready. I was super excited and nervous. Everyone was silent on the way over there, which was weird because that never happens, we always have something to talk about. Ariana kept staring out the window, I didn't know what she was thinking about.

"What are you thinking about Ariana?"

"Huh? Oh, um, I don't know." She said and looked away.

I was surprised but just used my phone to have a quick following spree. Then we arrived. I'm so excited...

*****

Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated IN SO LONG! But I got busy with school and this was what I had so far, so i Jair decided to update this so I don't keep you guys waiting. Love you guys :*