Suicidal. (One Direction Fan Fiction)

•••Author's Note•••

Now, I made this new story! Yay! Before we start the story or the First Chapter, I want you to read this because it is very important!

1. Please DO NOT COPY this story. There might be stories like these, I guess, but just dont copy mine, like the entire story! Like don't make your own story but do the same EXACT things as mine. It took me quite a while to come up with this kind of story, and it will mean a lot to me if you comment or vote. And if you do not like the characters, then you can always imagine your own characters YOU want for this story.

And if you do not like the plot, conflict, solution, story, blah blah blah, then turn around and leave. I do not want you commenting mean things. This is not a story where you can judge, if you have any mean things to say, keep it to yourself, and just leave. Thank You.

2. If this story is very confusing to you, just feel free to message me anytime you want, and I will be able to answer your question, if I have the time. This story will take along time to update, I am not so sure, because I am a human being. I have plans, school, friends, and other stuff I need to worry about. And if you do not feel comfortable with the scenes, don't forget to message me, and we can always talk about it. :)

3. Kik me any time you want at Ella_Styles313 and you can ask me any questions, or we can chat, I would love to get to know my readers. Also, it would be really nice if you can vote, and comment. Thank you! And read my other stories if you like! Thanks again, and enjoy the story!

*****************************************************************************************************************