Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Quick Note before you read; I uploaded this chapter by accident! So I had to delete it, I'm Sorry if it took me so long to Publish!)

*****Ariana's P.O.V*****

I had to leave out this room, it felt like the walls were closing in on me, and it became hard to breathe, and the air was becoming really thin. At least, I think it was. But the girl from downstairs, it made me feel so mad and jealous. But how could I be? I don't like Harry, but the way she looked at him, and the way Harry looked at her, it made me feel like I was betrayed. He was going to help me, but now it's like I don't exist anymore. Well, it doesn't matter now, it's always been like this.

I'm like an animal, a prisoner, their prisoner. I'm locked up and I can't get out, even if I do, I'll be put back in. That's just how it works in my life. My life is filled with chaos, it's not fair. I feel like it was just getting fixed up and we needed one last puzzle piece to complete it all, but the girl had to come along and destroy it. It hurts to know that there's always an obstacle in the way that I would never be able to get through.

To make it clear, everything hurts.

I can't do anything to pass time, it feels like it's slowing down.

Everyone hates me, but I don't blame them either way. Who would like me? I'm Fat, ugly, I'm a whore, and nothing will help me to fix that.

I wish I can go back in time, and fix what I've done, but that leads me questioning myself...

What have I done?

I didn't do anything to them to make them feel so angry at me, if anything I don't remember a single thing. I was innocent, and I never deserved the pain they gave me, but because of them I felt like I did. It made me feel so stupid. I don't deserve to be in this room, I should have help, someone to talk to. Not just be in this room and get out once they finally decide they had enough of me. I don't want to be in here anymore.

I decided to try my escape plan again. But this time, I needed to be quicker, I know I should've gone through the back door in the kitchen, but if I did, they would see me try running away from the windows, and it was too late, I just wasn't quick enough.

This time, I'm not going to give up.

I looked around the room for something I can fight with, incase they find me and try to catch me and push me back in the room. I looked around the closet, under the bed, and finally in the bathroom. Nothing. Until I noticed that there was a baseball bat like right beside the bed. I mentally face palmed for being so stupid.

Why would they even have a baseball bat here?

I shrugged it off and got out the room, carefully locking the door so they can't get in. I made sure that they wont hear a thing, but they were all in the living room, I can hear them. They were laughing and talking. This was my chance to finally get away. I hold the bat and held it really tight incase I dropped it and they heard me and thought that I was a ghost.

I finally made it to the kitchen, I went crawling right behind the couch, and only took my steps when one of them spoke or made a really loud noise. I looked around and noticed the back door. I felt relieved. Then I heard footsteps.

They were coming to the kitchen, why do my plans always fail! I can't get away now, so I hid under the kitchen table. It was the girl, I saw the high heels she was wearing. I don't know why she was here, but I let it go and waited till she left. She say in the kitchen eating some cookies, kicking her legs back and forth, which I was surprised she could because her legs were really long.

I just wanted to get out of here.

Until she finally stood up, and I gasped, too loud. I made her stop in her tracks and she dropped a cookie on to the floor and it broke into pieces. I tried being quiet as possible, and keeping my hand over my mouth. She forgot about it and left the kitchen into the living room, now it was my chance to escape.

I crawled underneath the chairs and crawled to the back door. I reached the door knob and twisted the knob slowly, and it opened. I wanted to cry, tears of joy, because of this moment, but I heard footsteps. There was no turning back, I had to get out of here now. I escaped and closed the door quietly as possible. I was finally free.

I walked on the grass underneath my feet, but where was my shoes? I must've left them in the room. there was no way I was going back in there either way. I had to forget about them and keep walking. But, I don't know where I am, how do I get home....

I remembered that street we took when Harry was driving me to his house, I remembered how we got here. I walked back home on my own, but it was okay. I didn't mind.

Suddenly I heard a car near by drive right by me, and it stopped in its tracks, and a guy came out of the car. Five guys came out of the car actually.

It was Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam.

I turned around and started to run away, which was a bad idea because if I ran straight ahead I would have a better chance of getting home faster. I saw a forest, and I ran towards it. Harry and the others were hot on my heels. They would throw rocks at me and sticks trying to make me slow down, but I wouldn't, I ignored the pain and kept running, I couldn't stop.

Then suddenly someone threw a rock to my head, and I fell.

And it became dark.

I woke up in a room, it was the same room where I was locked up in. Harry was looking down at me, I didn't want to see him, so I closed my eyes, hoping they would leave. None of them said a word, which was wonderful, I didn't have the guts to speak to them after what they have done to me.

Suddenly I felt a raging pain on the back of my head, and I screamed like there was no tomorrow. I got up and put my fingers on the back of my head, there was blood.

I looked at the pillow and there was so much blood, it was stained. It scared me, so I screamed and turned the pillow around, but that didn't help either, there was so much blood that it even stained through the pillow.

I felt really bad.

"I'm so sorry Ariana, I kinda threw this rock at you a bit too high and I guess-" Harry spoke, but I cut him off.

" You guess? Way to go Harry."

He stood quiet, feeling ashamed. Liam went into the bathroom and got a white cloth, and tied it around my head. I thanked him, but he stayed quiet. I lost so much blood, it was hard to think straight, my vision got blurrier, and this time it wasn't tears.

But it was fine, I didn't say a word about it, hoping that it was just nothing and it would go away soon. But it didn't.

Zayn knocked on the door, and Niall opened it. Zayn had a cup of coffee in his hand, and he gave it to me. I thanked him, and drank some. It was delicious. But instead of waking me up like it should, it got me tired. I set the coffee down on the counter, and closed my eyes.

And it felt like I completely shut down.

*****

Hii

Again, I'm sorry that it took Soo long

I would be mad at myself too if I didn't upload 3:

But here it is! Chapter 16!

Thank you so much for reading!

And don't be afraid to message me on kik and telling me what you think of my story, or if you want to chat, or other stuff.

And give me some ideas for the next chapter! I'm kinda getting writers block :(

Well anyways Bye!

P.S. Sorry for the errors, and mistakes