Fun with Brownies

Start from the beginning

Oliver strong voice was the only thing that pulled her from her isolation. "Lauren, what the hell is going on?"

Olivia slowly pushed herself up into a cross legged sitting position. She looked at her soon to be parents. "What?" She asked trying to appear normal.

"Wait.." Felicity stepped closer seeing the gloss in her eyes. Moving her head up Olivia just smiled. "Are you high?"

"Yes." Olivia watched anger build in her fathers face. "Just a little."

"Well I'm stoned." Tommy popped up from behind the couch gaining a yelp out of Felicity and a flinch from their father. "I might have made them a bit strong. Also who the hell is Lauren?" Olivia eyes shot open, suddenly feeling a little more aware of everything around her. She covered her brothers mouth and then turned back to her parents a smile covering her nervousness. When Diggle came in he paused at the scene in front of him.

"Dig? Did you not watch her?She's stoned with a stranger."Oliver asked. Felicity tilted her head as she looked at him seeing something familiar.

"I did, that's her brother."

"You found TJ?" Felicity turned to Olivia a blend of anger and worry was the only thing that rested. Olivia remembered seeing that look when she was thirteen. She also remembered seeing more anger the older she got from Olivia's constant...not so good...surprises.

"You went after Gillard!" Oliver stepped up. "You have no powers you could have been hurt."

"Actually I got them back. And found another." Both Felicity and Oliver paused for a moment.  It was a lot of information all at once.

Tommy pushed his sisters hand off his mouth and made her fall to the floor. "Not before getting tortured. I'm more happy about, surprisingly, not faded out of existence."

"Shut up stupid!" Olivia said as she scrambled to get up.

"Make me-" Olivia dove over the couch hearing the commotion of her parents and uncle behind her. It won't change anything now!"

"Yes it could!" Olivia turned invisible making sure he couldn't see her as she jumped behind him and wrapped her arms and legs around him before becoming visible again.

"Kids!" Diggle yelled as he grabbed Olivia and Oliver grabbed Tommy. Olivia stopped moving her body still buzzing. Tommy felt as his half his body wasn't even there. And the half you don't want missing.

"What's going on?" Felicity asked rounded the corner her heels clicking on the floor. Olivia looked at her brother who just let out a laugh. "You two just found each other and your fighting now?"

"Better than disappearing. Man...I thought we were toast." Tommy laughed.

"Disappear?" Diggle asked.

"I was fading before I left to find him. That's why I went after Gillard. I didn't care if I died or not because I was fading into oblivion."

"Come on Liv, the whole truth." All eyes moved to Olivia.

"You dumb a-"

"Liv?" Olivia turned to Felicity. Her parents starring at her.

"Hey," Olivia looked at her Uncle. He let her go and turned to her to him. "Like you said your not Disappearing now. Anything you say won't stop you from being born."

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!" Felicity yelled clearly stressed. She walked into her apartment expecting to spent time with her new husband only to find the apartment with two teenagers high from pot brownies.

"We're you're kids." Tommy said. "My names Tommy Johnathan Queen. She's Olivia Laurel...Moria Queen. So many names, why'd you give her two middle names. I only got one. We're twins for god sakes."

"Not the time, Tommy." Olivia said. "Sorry mom..dad."

Felicity turned looking away from everyone. Oliver let go of Tommy.

"We're in a lot of trouble I guess..." Tommy turned to the kitchen. "I'm getting a brownie."

Olivia sat by the sliding door the cool air coming in through the crack she made. She ignored the voices of her parents and looked around her. She's told her parents the truth and here they sat arguing. Or having a very loud conversation.

"Olivia...." Olivia sat up at the sound of the dark voice. A voice she hadn't heard for almost two days. One she wasn't ready to hear again."Olivia..." she looked all around her ready to see his face watching her. Instead a pressure around her neck grew making her unable to breathe. "I'm in your head." Olivia started to struggle find a way to tell everyone she needed help. "I'm going to get you and your brother... I'm going to do amazing things with you." Olivia started banging on the glass. "We'll start a new world."

"Olivia!" Oliver ran over and picked her up. Olivia coughed feeling the pressure disappear and allowing her to breathe."what happened?"

"It's Gillard. He was strangling me. He's gonna come back after us. And he doesn't want just Tommy anymore. He wants us both."