Truma

"How's your hand?" Olivia asked as she leaned on the table.

"How's your brother?"Diggle smiled at Olivia who only raised an eyebrow.

"Traumatized. You didn't answer my question."

"Could be better. I'm getting there though."Diggle grabbed the stress ball and started to squeeze as he did Olivia walked over to the training mats to meet Tommy. A rush of wind brushed threw sending her hair flying followed by papers. Olivia smiled knowing what was really happening. But it quickly faded as she reached the mats Tommy stopping taking a breather.

"You're deflecting."Olivia punched the bag making Tommy hold it.

"That's what we do best isn't it?" Tommy asked.

"It's what I do best. So...talk." Olivia hit the bag one last time before just standing there with her arms crossed. she could see right through him."You didn't kill them."

"I did. I killed mom. I drove a sword through dads chest...I killed a lot more people than that. I've been away...for a long time."

"But you were brainwashed. I knew from the moment I saw you; that the person who did those things wasn't you. It wasn't Tommy Jonas Queen. But we've probably changed the future which means everything has changed. Maybe even mom and dad. Right now their getting Married at the same time as Iris and Barry."

"We missed the wedding...again."

"We didn't miss much... maybe..." Olivia pulled her right hand out of her Hoodie pocket. It was almost see through. Tommy pulled up his sweatpants revealing his left legs showing the same as his sister's hand. Almost see through. Could probably read through it.

"What should we do?" Tommy asked.

"Wait it out. Maybe we'll know each other another way." Olivia said. She took her seat on the steps."And all of this was for nothing."

"Not nothing." Tommy walked away from the punching bag and took his sister's hand. "You gave me another day as me. And I get to spend it with you. I made a promise didn't I?"

"Wanna make a day of it?"Tommy smiled. The two leafy heading for The Apartment. With William staying with Rasia at her home outside of Star City that left them to the apartment. They played board games, played on the PS4. But eventually, they had to stop. The evening grew dark and it left them on the floor. Both fading away. Holding hands looking at each other."Thank you, for finding me. I was hoping you'd give up."

"Please," Olivia smiled." in this family...never. We'd have to die before we stopped looking."

"Then I'm sorry." Tommy adjusted his head on the pillow looking at his sister who's changed too much for him to believe it was true. He felt he was looking at someone completely different l. But Olivia could see the same boy she lost. His hair dark. His face just a little more defined. Yet somehow still holding the memories he made while brainwashed...he seemed okay. He didn't seem like someone who killed their parents. "You've been through so much...I should have been there for you. For everything."

"You were brainwashed and kidnaped...it's okay. You get a free pass."

The two felt so tired. Their energy was nonexistent. Their intertwined hands fading more with every second. They'd be gone in minutes. They'd leave no trace but on the memories in the mind of those around them. Memories that will soon be yesterday's news. They'd be gone from existence.

The sound of pans crashing made Olivia sit up from the floor looking around her she saw Tommy standing in the kitchen. Looking at two different pans. "Eggs or pancakes?" Tommy's hair stood in every direction. Looking around Olivia noticed as he was clearly still half asleep. She just looked around the apartment then to herself. Her body whole again and no longer see through. She feels stable and strong. Her feet were touching the ground and she could feel it.

"Tommy..."Olivia walked over to the bar.

"What?" He grabbed a box of orange juice from the fridge and started drinking.

"We're here. We're whole...do you know what that means?" It took Tommy a moment. But once he got it he couldn't help but spray the juice everywhere.

"We're conceived!" Olivia pumped her fist in the air. After a second she realized what they were cheering for making them both pause."that's a little TMI." She said.

"Okay, let's step away from the low bar of being excited about the fact our parents had sex." Tommy said. "We're gonna be born!" Olivia shook her head." We're in gestation!" Olivia's nose pinched at her brother who continued to make the thought stay in her mind."We're gonna Live!