14

In the morning Valerie found herself being embraced by Nathan. She thought back to last night and the dangerous game she had been playing. But she could not feel bad she had played it she felt wonderful. Was this how love making felt after each time. If so she may never plan on getting out of bed again. Granted she was a little sore but that was to be expected for her first time. She giggled to herself. She was glad Daphne shared her and Jamie's little game night delights she called them. She would have to teach Nathan the others. Chess went extremely well.

She tried to get up from the bed and not wake Nathan up, but it was impossible as soon as she stirred he was awake. He pulled her closer to him and started to nibble on her ear. One thing led to another and it was another hour before she left the room to make them breakfast. She washed up with the little bit of water they had gathered then she started to walk out of the room naked as the day she was born. He called to her.

"Where do you think you are going like that?"

"To make breakfast of course."

"You cannot make breakfast naked?"

"I will not be naked I will have an apron on."

Then she was gone. He got out of bed laughing he cleaned up dressed and followed her down to the kitchen. When he arrived in the kitchen she was not kidding when she said she would only be wearing an apron he was not disappointed.

"Where do these ideas you have come from?"

She had a very wicked grin when she looked back at him. Then went back to cooking.

"I like to read and one day I found what I thought was a romance magazine, but it was a very naughty magazine about couples, and I am sure there was no romance anywhere in the magazine. Anyway, I started reading it was about a woman whose fantasy was about cooking naked for a man, I do not know if they were married or not I really do not think it would have mattered in this case. Well the man comes in and says some nonsense and starts to kiss her while she is cooking. Next thing you know he carries her over to the table and pitches everything off it and makes mad passionate love to the woman. I was shocked by the scenario, but I was so absorbed in what was happening I did not put it down until the end."

"Who would have left something laying around for a young innocent girl to find?"

"It had to be an accident, but it had to be one of my three brothers. Vaughn no longer lived at home at the time. If I want to be honest I always wondered what it would be like to cook naked. I never thought an opportunity would ever present itself. But since it did I am taking full advantage of it. If you would like to do so as well I would not be opposed."

He laughed would he like to be apart of her little fantasy bloody hell he had died and gone to heaven. What man in his right mind had not thought of this scenario but being gentlemen never thought to fulfill it. He went to stand behind her and started to kiss her neck. She leaned into him giving him free rein to kiss her. She put the pan she was frying the bacon with aside, so she did not burn the food she was making. After all, even if they were to make love they would have to eat to keep up their strength. She turned around and started to kiss him back. She was glad when he dressed he left his shirt off. She started to kiss his chest nipping and biting. Their kissing became unconstrained and before they knew it Nathan had her backed up to the edge of the table he flung everything off and placed her on top of the table never breaking for air. Their love making became frantic as if they could not get enough of each other nothing else mattered but their coupling.

When they were done Valerie was not sure she could move after their love making. Nathan had not moved either he still had his head on Valerie's chest resting. She played with his hair. It was so soft but a little matted from the sweat. He smelled simply like Nathan without perfumes she thought he smelled wonderful.