We continue eating and after what seems hours of talking Justin, Christian and I excuse ourselves.

"How are we getting to the others?" I ask confused.

"They are on their way." Justin responds

The three of us got a message from the gang, we had a new mission today and so we had to excuse ourselves which I didn't mind.

Finally an armed car arrives, we settle ourselves in.

I smile as I see Kennedy, Cole, and AJ inside, my favorite people.

"I brought you some clothes." Kennedy says

"Thanks K." I say

Once we arrive to the destination we get off and as usual I grab my handgun and follow behind.

Justin never forced me to do things I didn't want to, and of course I did have to use my gun when it came to saving our side of the gang.

So far what I've had to do has been fight people, and then we get what Justin needs.

Or as always he does money arrangements and we leave.

It wasn't as bad, when I didn't get involved in the other stuff.

Justin and I are hanging out today.

He isn't as busy as always, and well he is helping me with paper work for my new car.

He also volunteered to help me get rid of the black chevrolet cruze I had, so long car and hello cherry red mustang.

I was excited to get the car, ever since I saw it I wanted it badly.

Today was the day, we arrive to the Car dealership.

It was really sweet and kind of him to help, he really was changing and I was more comfortable around him.

Justin talks with the manager, as I had already payed the money for it, I sign some papers and we are out.

We drive in separate cars, we arrive at my place and I park my new car.

"Nice car princess."

"Thanks." I smile

"Want to go eat?" Justin suggests

"Yes, I'd love to." I say

We walk to a restaurant, and we spend the day their just talking and laughing.

It gets pretty dark outside, Justin and I are walking back to my place when three guys suddenly appear blocking our way.

Justin pulls me behind him, I had no idea who these guys were and what the heck they wanted.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Justin demands

"The Black panthers." They say in unison

Another gang....

"And?" Justin says sarcastically.

"We came for one simple reason, pay back what you owe to our boss and also your little girlfriend comes with us."

They pull out knifes and start walking directly towards us.

I had nothing with me, why did they want me? What money?

Justin always did things right.

Before they can get any closer KJ, Cole and Nick appear with guns.

"Put those knifes down or I'll pull the trigger!" Nick yells

The three guys in masks back away and chuckle.