22.| The After Effect

Start from the beginning

"What's it look like Mary Sue? Just stitching up the fatal wound you gave me.", he retorts sarcastically; looking up at Alex then back at his open wound.

Alex couldn't stand looking at him poking his arm with the sharp stitching needle  making some new wounds so even if she was probably going to regret this moment she just had to help him.

"J-just stop. Here.", Alex reaches over and takes the needle from Keith's hand causing him to look up at her surprised, "Where's another-"

Keith nods to the three chairs leaning against the wall next to a guitar and some clear bins of papers behind Alex. She turns around, quickly picks one up, brings it over to Keith but just as she wanted to sit down he stands up and pushes her into his warm office chair and sits down in the open chair she had brought over.

"You need to be more comfortable, Doc.", he snorts with a grin as she eyes him carefully.

"At least get a shirt on Jerk."

"Well, I would but you're wearing it."

Alex looks at the shirt she was wearing then back at Keith; narrowing her eyes. 

"Then why would it be in my duffle bag?", she asks him with a questioning glare.

"Justin was getting back at me for getting him grounded last week and I guess throwing my shirts into your bag was one of them.", Keith explains.

Alex rolls her eyes and just before she could stand Keith grabs her wrist and pulls her down.

"I'll go get one.", he says with a grin before standing up and walking over to his closet, "Keep it as a souvenir."

After Keith was fully dressed and wasn't walking around half naked he came back to Alex for his stitches. Alex took his arm and placed it over her thighs since unfortunatly Keith had this desk for giants which reached a little bit lower than her shoulder blades. She hated having someone other than herself touching her but this had to be an exception.

Just before Alex was about to start she noticed Keith holding some sort of squeezing equipment for workout in his left hand. She inhales and exhales softly before moving Keith's arm so that his hand was touching the part of her leg just exactly above her knee and looks at him from the side of her eyes.

"I know how bad this hurts so...you can squeeze my leg as hard as you want.", she says nervously; although pretty glad that he wasn't smirking or grinning at her.

The first stitch was pretty intense but both Alex and Keith remained calmed and carried on. Within a few minutes Alex was done and cut off the thread, proud of her stitches. She wrapped his arm in some white stretchy cloth and stood up while glaring at the skin just above her knee which was already extremely white from Keith's hard grip.

"Sit back down Mary Sue, now it's your turn to feel the pain.", Keith says with a grin as he sits in his office chair and pulls Alex down into the chair he had been in.

"I don't need any-", Alex begins before getting cut off by Keith who pulls her face towards his and examines the cut above her left brow.

"Shut up.", he says still examining Alex's cut before preparing a new set of stitching equipment.

Alex sighs and was looking at her arms in her lap when Keith pulls her chin up aiming it in the light. She closes her eyes just before Keith places what he once had in his hand into Alex's hand allowing her to put it into use as he begins stitching the cut he had given her.

After the painful stitches Keith placed a bandage over her wound yet that took place after he had carefully covered the wound with some cream Alex had also placed over his wound and they both stand. Alex helps Keith wipe all the blood off of his desk and once they were done she walks over to his doorway but stops when her name was called.

"Thanks", Keith says with a grin sort of smile.

Alex looks over her shoulder, gives him a small smile, and nods as she turns around so that she could be facing him.

"Well, uh...t-thanks for uh- you know.", Alex fumbles over herself.

"Ya no problem." , he says and nods before running his hand through his damp hair and looks back up at Alex when he notices her still standing at the his door staring at him, "Need anything else Mary Sue?"

She blinks and looks around the room nervously.

"Uh, ya I was kinda...nevermind.", Alex says shaking her head before she rubbed her eyes and slowly began to turn around, "Night Keith."

He eyes her cautiously as she walks over to her room, opens its closed door and walks in before closing it softly.

"Night Alex."