punch bag

『 throwing punches part two 』

"no, make sure you're thumbs are like this." the boxer in front of you demonstrates, resting his fingers on top of his knuckles in a tight fist. his chocolatey hair looks messy in the dim lights of the boxing ring and you can tell he's already exhausted from working since morning and not leaving until late afternoon. "never throw a punch with your thumbs inside, or you'll break them."

you nod along, concentrating on copying exactly what noah does. you feel bad for dragging him here after his training hours to teach you, and the least you can do is be a good student.

"good, okay. show me what you've got." your brunette boyfriend motions towards the looming black punch bag hanging up in the centre of the ring, and you gulp down the lump in your throat nervously. it'a nearly twice the height of you, and very intimidating seeing as you've never used one before. "just throw a punch and i'll tell you how it is."

you take a deep breath, keeping your hands curled up into a fist just like noah taught you and focus your attention on the sand bag. you draw your arm back and release it forward, landing a soft punch on the leather material. you cock your head to the side in confusion as the heavy bag doesn't even move an inch.

noah can't help but chuckle at your expression, as he steps up behind you, pressing his bare chest to your back and wrapping his arms around you in order to reach your hands.

the boy takes your smaller fists in his large ones, and guides your arm towards the bag once more, although with a lot more power. the force of your fists makes the bag swing backwards, and your eyes widen in amazement.

"woah."

the boxer grins in amusement, letting go of you to find some wrap from his locker. if you want to punch any harder, he knows your weak wrists and knuckles are gonna need the support of the bandages. you've never tried boxing in your whole life, and it's not the easiest sport in the world to take part in.

"i'm just gonna tape your hands so they don't get injured." the boy informs softly, taking your hands in his calloused ones. hw begins to swaddle your knuckles in microporous tape and wraps some white bandage around your wrists. you can't help but feel more and more excited now that you're dressed in the proper attire. "i don't want a trip to the er anytime soon, especially it's for you."

you let out a little giggle, allowing your boyfriend to finish his task. he looks up at you briefly, his floppy brunette locks falling in front of his hazel eyes, and gives you a big, cheesy grin. "i love you so so much baby."

you continue your little boxing session for the rest of the evening, both enjoying the skin to skin contact and the small kisses occasionally exchanged between you. boxing is hard work, there's no doubt about it, but with noah by your side there's nothing you can't do.

short but sweet.
pm me some ideas!
ellie x