"Do what?"

"Laugh!"

"I..... ", I don't know what to say to him, because I didn't realize I became too comfortable with him that I let my guard down. I actually feel happy.

"You're face brightens whenever you smile, do that more often."

I don't know how to react so I just smile and nodded.

I was save of further embarassment when our food arrived.

"Can we finish all of this?" I asked as I was surprised with the amount of food in front of us

"Can we finish all of this?" I asked as I was surprised with the amount of food in front of us. There's only the two us but I think this is close to the food we had earlier, but there's seven of us earlier!!!

He chuckled, "Don't worry, I eat a lot, and I haven't had a real meal the entire day."

And for the second time that night, I laugh hard because of him.

******

Hyunsik POV

I didn't know I would crave for someone's laugh this much. Her laughter is like music to my ears.

The way she stare at me with amazement knowing who I was, makes me proud of what I do. I can see admiration in her eyes, I am still a bit shy about it, but with her, it's always different.

I think I ate most of the food, she watched me eat than her actually eating. I guess I am comfortable with her to actually eat that much. I normally don't join whenever we have company dinner, as I don't like talking to people, I normally couldn't eat much unless I'm with the BTOB members and my family. And now, with her.

"Tell me something about yourself, aside from the fact that you're a genius composer?"

"Please stop calling me genius."

"Hahahaha, okay, common tell me something."

"I came from a family involve with music. My dad used to be a singer, my older brother is a singer, I have another younger sister who's working in the family business." This is the first time I talk about my family to anyone, but I couldn't tell her who my brother is, that's Changsub hyung's secret to tell.

"Why didn't you become a singer? Is your voice bad?" she asked me teasingly.

"I don't like attention, I love music but I get shy when people look at me."

"What about you?

"What about me?"

"Tell me something about yourself."

"Hmm, I am from the Philippines, but I am currently working in Malaysia."

"How long are you staying here?"

"I'm flying back to Malaysia on the 14th"

I calculated internally, she still have three weeks left in Korea.

"How about your family?" That blank look on her face I see whenever I saw her looking up at the sky is back. The girl who just smiled and laughed with me earlier is suddenly replaced by a serious blank looking one.

I heard her sigh, I am not expecting her to answer as the thought of family doesn't seem to be good one for her.

"I have one older brother and my Dad who are both in the Philippines attending to family business."

I feel like I shouldn't have asked but I am an idiot so I did. "How about your mom?"

"She's dead already."

So that was the reason she doesn't want to talk about her Mom. I wish I could hug her right now, I can feel her pain. I wish I could at least lessen that burden from her.

No one talk for a while, and then she picked up a lettuce and make a wrap, she put it in front of me.

"Say Ahhhhh!"

I open my mouth like a baby and we both laugh as she fed me the wrap.

I stare at her intently, while trying not to make her uncomfortable. I can tell she's trying her best not to look like she's still affected.

My heart aches for her. Amy-ah, what are you doing to me?

I know with her leaving soon, nothing good will come out of it, but looking at her right now. I know I lost already.

I think, I'm falling for her.