Part 18

You plant your hands firmly on Yoongi's chest and shove him hard. His eyes widen and he stumbles back, releasing you from his grip. You breathe heavily as you stare at the man who tried to murder you. The man with evil powers.

"W-What's wrong?" Yoongi stutters. His face then suddenly grows serious as realisation hits him. "Before you say anything- I had to do that for all our good." His voice is stern and menacing as he stares you down. 

This time you don't back down. This time, you stare straight into those dead black eyes. And you don't look away or crumble.

"You tried to kill me because I saw that Jungkook had powers!" You yell at him. Yoongi's eyes widen slightly at your sudden outbreak and he draws in a slow breath through his teeth.

"I had to. If I didn't, one of the others would have done it and it would have been a lot less nice." Yoongi spoke slowly and calmly as you stood practically vibrating with rage.

"You should have given me a Chance!" You yell again. Suddenly, your door slams open and a half asleep, super mad, shirtless Taehyung stands in the doorway.

"Do you two mind yelling so loud?" Taehyung growled deeply. His sleepy voice put a light lisp to his words as he rubbed his drooping eyes.

"Well I'm sorry but he tried to kill me." You growl back and point an accusing finger at Yoongi. Taehyung's eyes widened as he stared at the smaller male with disbelief.

"I thought we were only taking away her memories, Yoongi. Why does she remember?" Taehyung frowns deeply and steps in the room, closing the door behind him swiftly.

"Yes well I took it too far and almost killer her." Yoongi rolls his eyes at Taehyung and you cross your arms angrily.

"Why does she remember everything, Yoongi?" Taehyung presses again. Yoongi lets out an irritated breath and shakes his head.

"He kissed me and I remembered." You butt in before Yoongi can speak. Yoongi's black eyes stare your way and he glares at you momentarily.

"So you couldn't just leave her? You couldn't just stick her on the street and leave her be like we agreed?" Taehyung mumbled angrily through his teeth.

"I didn't think this would happen!" Yoongi yells at him defensively. Taehyung flinches slightly at Yoongi's booming growl that echoes through the room. You gulp and stare at the back of Yoongi's head, praying he wouldn't hurt Taehyung.

"I need to tell Namjoon Hyung." Taehyung whispers softly before rushing out the room. 

"I can't believe you." You spit at Yoongi before storming past him. He grabs your wrist tight and yanks you back to face him. "What are you gonna do, huh? Hurt me with your magic?" You mock at him before yanking your arm away.

"I will if you leave this room." Yoongi threatens you with dark eyes. You scoff at his weak attempt to scare you and shake your head.

"Watch me, pretty boy." You smile at him before turning to the door. You yank it open and storm out into the corridor towards the end room where you could hear the boys speaking. Just as you were about to reach the door, a wisp of darkness appeared in front of you and Yoongi materialised from it. You leap back with a small squeal and hold your hands in front of you.

"Y/N, I said don't leave." He growled at you. You gulp and look through your fingers at him. His dark hair and dark eyes glimmered with a strange aura in the dim light of the hall and the smirk he wore on his face read danger.

You were terrified. You didn't mean to egg him on about his powers. It was a joke. But he clearly didn't think that.

"D-Don't touch me or I'll scream." You stutter out and lower your hands. Yoongi chuckles softly and takes a step towards you. You close your eyes tight and feel his hand softly touch your cheek. His hand then moves away from your face and you begin to panic. You inhale deeply ready to scream when he puts a finger over your lips.

You slowly open your eyes and Yoongi is no longer standing in front of you. The person with their finger to your lips was Jimin. You see someone laying on the floor and realise that it's Yoongi. His hair is now blonde and his eyes are closed shut peacefully.

"Come with me. You'll be safe." Jimin whispers softly. He removes his finger from over your lips and gently takes your hand. He then begins to run silently down the hall with you behind him. He takes you out to the main tattoo shop and rushes over to a large wardrobe looking cabinet in the corner of the room by the desk. He glances towards the window before opening it up and pushing the panel on the back softly. The back of the wardrobe gives way with a small creak and swings to one side. Jimin looks back at you with a small smile before pulling you in and closing the secret door, enclosing the two of you in darkness.