My Hero, Yuyan Hane

Start from the beginning

He suddenly grabbed both Yuyan and Sasuke and pulled them down with him in a big hug as he continued to release his emotions for the first time.

"Thank you," he whispered, "thank you, thank you, I can never thank you enough for this." They all enjoyed the moment and hugged Itachi who they had never expected to be crying of happiness. After all the diseased years of heartache and turmoil, he was finally getting another chance to live his days to make up for what he had done. Now that Sasuke and everyone knew the truth thanks to Hisui, there was nothing to run from any longer, no truth to hide.

"Wait!" he pushed two away and looked intensely at the white haired Hane, "w-what about your brother?! Why not on him? Why did you choose me?"

Her smiled faded for a moment, but then she chuckled. "I was the only one who would be waiting for him. For you, there's Sasuke, there's Hisui and Kiyoko and even Naruto and also," she grabbed his hand and was overjoyed it felt real, "there was me too."

"But he's your real brother I just-" he began to argue. He still couldn't grasp why she chose him.

"You saved me Itachi. You took me in and raised me and you were the brother I needed when I had no family whatsoever. You gave me everything I could have ever asked for. It wasn't perfect as you know but I wouldn't have had it any other way if it means that I could repay you back for the things you've given me," she grabbed both of the Uchiha's hands as she stood back up. "After all, I promised your parents I'd look after the two of you! Guess this is my way of looking out for the both of you!"

The two brothers looked at each other and went in for a hug. It filled Yuyan's heart with joy seeing a scene she never thought she'd see again in her life.

"How long were you learning that?" Sasuke asked.

"It takes ten years to complete. Most jutsu that revive others will take your own life force, but this technique just takes your time instead which really didn't become a big deal with all the years of training. I actually just completed it about two months ago," she shrugged.

"That's incredible," Sasuke muttered.

"It really is, but there's a reason why he doesn't teach it to anyone else. He has all the research hidden in a place he didn't even tell me about! We can't have people resurrecting others left and right," she explained and pointed at her new diamond on her head. She also realized she'd get all the monk insults as well.

"Then why did he teach it to you?" Itachi questioned.

"He said that I had lost enough already, so when he taught it to me he made me promise three things," she held up three fingers and proceeded to explain to the curious Uchihas, "one: I would never tell any person on this planet that I could use it. Two: I would only use after the ten years of allotted time. And finally, three: I would use it on someone who was precious to me."

The two had many questions, but didn't know where to begin. Itachi kept staring at his arms and legs in amazement.

"Why does it need to be ten years?" Sasuke questioned first.

"If you don't gather enough chakra for the technique, you'll have to use portions of your own life force to account for it. Chakra is a life force on it's own and using all of this is apparently enough to recreate a new vessel for a soul," Itachi explained.

"Wait, how do you know about that?" Yuyan questioned not knowing that anyone else but her and Hisui knew of the jutsu's workings.

"I was there when he used it. He used it only about three years into withholding that chakra. The only reason he survived losing that much life force is because he's an Uzumaki, but it still took a great toll on him," he explained and the two nodded at each other.