Chapter 55 - The End

Start from the beginning

"Tzuyu" Mr. Minatozaki approached and gave her a piece of bread. Tzuyu bowed her head to thank him but she didn't eat the bread at all.

"Honey, you need to eat. Sana doesn't want to see you like this. Please eat, look at Sana's smile, that'll fade if you don't take care of yourself" Mrs. Minatozaki said and Tzuyu finally ate the food that they gave.

Everyone tried so hard to talk to Tzuyu even though she's not responding at all. Rubbing her back, hugging her from behind, squeezing her cheeks even though she remained silent the whole time.

They are really afraid that she will pass out anytime, soon. She can't burst out what she feels and her chest feels so heavy while looking at her one and only love.

"I love you" Tzuyu said. Her friends gathered around when they heard Tzuyu talked.

"She knows how much you love her, Tzuyu" Momo said and stayed beside Tzuyu. She put her arms around Tzuyu's shoulder and quickly look at Sana.

"Hey Sana, you better wake up now. Look at Tzuyu, she's sad because of you" Momo said like she's talking to her normally. Her tears started to fall as she bury her face on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Why did you leave us? Wake up now, please. We will still do a lot of crazy things together" Momo said and a lot of them burst out crying.

"It's okay to cry, Tzuyu. Please cry" Momo pleaded.

"I love you, Sana" Tzuyu said once again that made them cry more. It hurts so bad, a depressing feeling that no one can ever explain. When she was still at the hospital, bedridden and brain dead, they truly don't know what to feel. It's like drowning infront of a boat. They've waited until her heart stopped beating even though her parents chose mercy killing to stop her sufferings.

It's Sana last day today, the last time that they will see her beautiful face, the last time that will witness her body and the last time with Sana's presence.

"We love you so much, Sana" Mina said as she touched her head. It's totally a heartbreaking event for everyone.

"Tzuyu" Eunha called out from the back. Tzuyu didn't tilt her head as she keep her eyes to Sana that's why Momo approached her to sit beside Tzuyu.

"Hi, Sana. It's been awhile" Eunha greeted as she sat beside Tzuyu.

"You're still beautiful. It hurts to see you like this" Eunha and tears fell from her eyes as said as she tapped Tzuyu's shoulder

"Condolence, Tzuyu. Sana wants to give this to you. I didn't watch it at all" Eunha said as she handed out a flashdrive.

"What's this?" Tzuyu asked and Eunha hugged her.

"I really don't know. I'll borrow a laptop" she said and quickly walks away to borrow a laptop. She went back because there's actually a projector and laptop out there and they can easily play the video of Sana on a big screen.

Everyone stayed quiet as Eunha plugged in the flashdrive and slowly tap the play button.

"Hello...hi? This is Sana" she chuckled.

"I want to write a letter but it's better if you can see me, right?" she said with a wide smile on her face.