Aiden drew back his abnormally long claws and slashed Emma straight across her back. 

The small child screamed in agony and attempted to grip onto her rapidly bleeding back. She rolled around on the ground in pain and dropped her tiny wolf toy. Aiden crouched down and smirked at his little sister's agonising pain with a glint of evil in his eyes while his 'friends' ran away in complete horror.

"NOBODY DEFIES ME!" Aiden growls in her ear. Suddenly, a deafening scream came from the pack house.

"FIRE! FIRE! EVERYBODY OUT!" the Alpha yells and a thunder of footsteps and screams were heard as smoke puffed out every window. Aiden looked at his sister and a wave of realisation hit him hard when he saw his innocent little sister gripping her slashed back and sobbing profusely on the ground.

He covered his face with his hands and tears started to flow down his face when he realised what he did. He not only hurt his sister... but he left a candle burning in his room. He started the fire...

Aiden looked around frantically as the screams from the pack house increased and the fire spread further and further. He looked at his bleeding sister, then the burning pack house and paused slightly.

He furrowed his eyebrows at his sister and threw the toy at her bleeding back and ran off to the pack house.

Emma just laid there, peeking through her teary, pain filled eyes. She watched her pack house burn down and her brother run into the fire.

Emma made herself another promise... she promised herself she will never forget that not everything is as innocent as it seems.

The fire stopped spreading and started to die down. All the screams died down too. There was a deathly silence amongst the Silver Creek Pack territory. Emma whimped in pain when she got up to go have a look at the damage done to her home.

She dragged herself to the pack house and looked at the damage in front of her. The whole, almighty pack house was now a pile of bricks and wood on the burnt, grey grass. The stench of smoke was potent in the air and embers were still flying in all directions.

Tears dropped down her chubby cheeks as she scoped around what used to be her home. She dragged herself over to the middle of what used to be the office in the pack house when she saw her parents sprawled out on the floor, burnt and holding hands. Emma screamed and ran over to them, trying to wake them up but they stayed motionless on the floor.

Emma snapped her head when her enhanced werewolf hearing heard an enemy pack moving towards the pack territory trying to invade and conquer the already defeated pack. Emma quickly grabbed her dad's backpack from behind what was left of the office door.

Her father taught her this in case of emergency, that she must grab this bag and run... so she did. She picked up the bag and completely ignoring her bloody and slashed back... she ran as fast as she could but came to a stop when she saw the tiny wolf toy that started it all. Emma paused, snatched it up and continued to move her little legs as fast as she could.

She ran out of her burnt home and made a break for the woods. Emma heard the alpha of the enemy pack let out an almighty howl, claiming the Silver Creek territory now theirs since he thought that everybody died in the fire. Emma starts to get distracted and bumps into a warrior from the enemy pack... he growls at her and shifts into a massive brown wolf who snarls and drools at her. 

Her eyes widen and she runs straight into the forest, the wolf right on her trail. This little girl had a talent from the moon goddess... speed. That's maybe why Aiden

 hates her so much... she has talent and he doesn't.

Emma focuses and pumps her legs faster and faster, moving a lot quicker than any other six year olds out there. The wolf gets left behind and she swiftly climbs a tree, the branches scratching at her and the leaves shaking water onto her face and in her eyes. But this little girl couldn't care less.

She reached the very top and sighed, still trying her best to keep as quiet as possible. She takes her heavy backpack off and looks inside and is quite shocked to see what was in there. Emma tilts her head in confusion as she stares at the nine seperate stacks of top secret files and documents with nine different pack names labeled on them. 

Her big blue eyes widen and her jaw drops. Emma covers her mouth to stop herself from screaming too... these are no ordinary files. These files belong to the King of all Alphas and hold the most important information that anybody to posses.

The nine strongest packs in the world... each file representing each one. Each file had information of the pack... but not just any information. 

Weaknesses... things that can destroy a pack just like that. These files were owned by the king of all the werewolf world and they have been missing for a long time. The the Alpha of all Alphas is looking for this... and something tells Emma, this little six year old girl who is now a helpless rouge, that every pack in the world now depends on her.

And they don't even know it...

yet...