Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

After 2 months of the world thinking mine and Lou's bromance is real ever since that press conference. It's messed up our friendship". We don't banter like we used to and I still don't know my feelings for him.

I look around the hallway, it's 12:30am and no one seems to be out of their rooms.

"Louis." I whisper and he turns around from the sofa and looks at me. "Bloody hell Harry, you scared me." He laughs and I smile. "Sorry" I respond.

"It's 12:30 Haz, why are you up?" He asks. "I could ask you the same thing." I snort. "Couldn't sleep I guess." He says. "Same. Whatcha watching?" I ask turning my attention to the TV.

"Cake boss." He responds patting the seat beside him, I sit down and watch it with him. I open up a bag of Jalapeno chips and we snack on them all night. I wake up and i'm still on the couch, "Finally you're awake dude. " Niall says eating a chip from the bag last night me and Lou shared.

"What time is it?" I yawn and he looks at his phone. "1:00pm."

Whoa, 1pm? That's pretty late to me..

" Where's Louis?" I ask and he shrugs. "Dunno. Think he went out. "

I sigh and I grab my jumper. I walk past my car and head down the street. I pull out my iPhone and put my earbuds in. I turn on my music and I forgot about everything. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?" I say and it's Louis. "Hey Harry, where are you?" He says and I look around. "Walking down Kings st. About to walk into StarBucks. " I answer. "Okay, I'll be there soon. Mind if I come?" I ask and he sighs and whispers a 'sure' I get into my car and drive to StarBucks.

He's there sipping his coffee as peacefully as ever. I love seeing him like this. He looks so happy and unbroken. He looks as if nothing ever happened and nobody can hurt him. This is the Louis I know and love.

I walk in and go up to the lady at the cashier. "One large frappichino with extra milk." I say and she asks for my name. I think of something clever. "Primrose Everdeen." She gives me a strange look and writes it down rolling her eyes. I do a snarky laugh. "Okay, it should be done soon." She says with an attitude. Sheesh, people these days. I sit by Louis and he gives me a loving smile. I return it and I gaze into his eyes.

The lady calls out the fake name I gave her. "Primrose Everdeen?" She says with a snobby attitude. "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!" I yell and I run up to her hand her money, grabbed the frappichino, grab Louis' collar and walk out like a boss. Just saying, I've always wanted to do that. It was bloody hilarious. "You should have seen her face Louis!" I say after both of us laughing walking away from StarBucks. We were both red faced and sweaty. It was fucking 45 degrees outside.

"I know I know! I can't believe you did that. Jesus Christ Harry. " He chuckles. We head back to the house and Niall is standing there at the door. "You wont believe what happened!!" He exclaims pointing to the TV. The news said:

LARRY STYLINSON OVER?!

"One Direction's management informs us that the real bromance between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson is over. Millions of fans are devastated. How will this affect the bands popularity?"

I curse under my breath. "The management will be the end of me!" I storm upstairs and I lay down in my bed. Louis joins me after about 15 minutes. I'm almost asleep and Louis lays down beside me. "Don't worry Lou. I will get us through this. I love you... Don't worry... " I hums him a song and I drift off to sleep.