Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After the kiss, Harry and Louis act like nothing happened. They act a bit different around each other but nothing unusual.

"Harry, guess what I have?" Louis says and Harry looks at him. "What?" Harry says and Louis hold up something. "That's... That's a pussy cat!" Harry exclaims trying to grab the cat out of Louis' hands. "Nope! He ain't yours." Louis laughs and Harry tackles him to the floor.

"Gimmie the cat!" Harry says and Louis shakes his head. He lets the cat go and the cat runs down a hallway. Harry takes Lou's arms and twists them. Louis winces and Harry lets go immediately.

"Are you okay?" Harry says helping Louis up. "Yeah, my arm just hurts thats all." Louis says chuckling. "Don't be so worried, I'm fine Hazza." Louis says and Harry nods.

How come I got so worried when Lou got hurt? I don't normally do that, I just laugh at him or something that. Harry walks away thinking.

Harry walks into his room and slams the door, back downstairs Louis is just standing there. Niall walks down the stairs. "What's up with Harry?" He asks and Louis shrugs. "I was going to ask the same thing." Louis responds.

"He accidentally hurt me when wrestling and he asks me if I'm okay then he runs away and slams his door." Louis says and frowns. What's going on with Harry?

Louis gets starts going up the stairs when Niall stops him. "Just let him cool down, you don't want to make him more angry do you?" Niall says and Louis shakes his head. "Guess not.."

Upstairs Harry was stressing out.

I don't like Louis, I don't like Louis, I could never like Louis, why do I feel so jealous when he's around the other guys or I act different around. We're probably just going through a phase. We'll be normal in a few days I bet. Harry kept telling himself over and over again, yet he wouldn't believe it.

There's a knock on the door and a figure walks in. "Yes?" Harry says looking at the door. "Louis' confused lad. " Niall says and Harry sighs.

"I know, so am I." He replies. "What 'bout?" Niall asks. "I don't really want to talk about it." He says and Niall nods.

*************************************************************

3 months later. C:

"HAZZA!" Louis shouts up the stairs. "Yes boo?" He answers peeking out his room. "Hurry up! We'll be late!" Liam says inturrupting Louis when he was about to speak. "Yes, hurry up guys." Simon says opening the door. "Paul's waiting outside and more guards are making a path for you lads to get to the car."

They all nods and stamped out the door. They get to the door to outside and halt to a stop.

"3...."

"2...."

"1!!!!!!!!" They yell as they charge out the door running through the path of screaming fans.

They all pile into the car and the driver drives off. They have a press conference today. Paul helps the boys out the car and directs them to a room.

The boys enter it and there are about 20 reporters and millions of flashing lights.

The reporters scream questions into their faces and they only answer the ones they want.

They yell all sorts of questions and Louis and Harry do one of their bromance kisses. "I love you Boobear." Harry says faking a loving gaze. "I love you too Hazza." Louis says returning the gaze. One of the reporters see's and starts questioning them. After a while Paul finally lets the boys get up and leave.

The next day the headline all over the news and news paper:

"LARRY STYLINSON TRUE?" And theres a picture of Harry and Louis kissing from that press conference.

"What were you thinking?!" Louis exclaims smacking Harry upside the head. "I was thinking it'd give the reporters something to shove up their arse. I never knew it'd actually make the bloody news! " He say and Louis turns away glaring.

He's furious with Harry. "Please, just let it go, let's keep it going for a while see if the fans and the world believes us. If not, we can announce that we're over. Deal?" He says and Louis glares at him.

"Fine, but if we get in any trouble for doing this you're the one to blame." Louis says and Harry nods. "Sure thing." He says.

A few hours later!

"Come on Liam! It's only a joke!" Harry whines tugging Liam's arm. "No Harry! You know the management wouldn't want the band being gay, or even pretend to!" Liam exclaims.

"Harry and I both agreed to play along for a while to see if the world believes us, if not we agreed to 'break up' over an interview, we'll announce Larry broke up and be over with it, see? Not ones going to get hurt." Louis says and Liam huffs.

"Fine. If you're going to fool anyone you have to act like a couple." Liam says moving the two around into a position. "Now Harry, go behind Lou and wrap your arms around his waist. Good, now put your head on his shoulders. "

This is awkward as hell.. Louis thinks and coughs awkwardly.

"Now Louis, put your hands on his hands that is on your waist. " Liam directs and Louis does what he's told. Harry starts swaying and Louis plays along soon Harry pecks his cheek.

"Harry, that's perfect, very convincing. " Liam smiles.

Harry grins and Louis looks up at him. "We mastered that skill, now hand holding. " Liam starts and Harry lets go of Louis. "You need to entwine your fingers no holding hands like this." He says and cups his hands together. Louis chuckles.

"Now you try." Liam says and Harry looks down grabbing Louis' hand. He entwines their fingers Louis stiffens up a bit. "This looks to forced, Louis you need to relax, calm yourself when he does this or else you wont even convince me." Liam says and Louis nods. He relaxes his body and tightens the grip on Harry's hand.

That made it more look like they're 'couple like' "Good, now on to kissing, you also need to kiss here and there in public, but it's okay if your uncomfortable kissing. " Liam says and they both nod. Liam leaves the room leaving Harry and Louis alone.

Do I want to kiss Louis?

Do I want to kiss Harry?

Harry gazes into Louis eyes and Louis freezes, afraid to move.

"Shh.." Harry coaxes Louis. Harry presses his lips against Louis' and Louis moves his hands up Harry's back making shivers go down Harry's back.

He works his hands into Harry's hair then he tugs on it. Harry moans and Louis bites his lip. Harry picks up Louis still kissing him and sits down on the sofa. Harry pulls Louis closer and Louis' breathing quickens. Louis closes his eyes.

Harry pulls away pressing their foreheads together. "Lou, we're a mess." Harry chuckles and Louis nods in agreement.

Louis pecks Harry's lips once more then gets up and leaves.

I think I may just love Louis.