Prologue: More Than What I Know?

All I've ever known is loneliness. Nothing more, expect for one time. I've been in a capsule far too long. But the question is, is there more than enclosement out there?

***

"Miyuki, Blizzard into Shadow Ball!"

***

Miyuki, eh? Not anymore... Well, I still am Miyuki, but that voice... that voice is nothing to me...

***

"Miyuki, you'll only be in here for a while, I promise."

***

How foolish I was to trust that Trainer... A while became days, into months, into years...

Who knows what's out there now? Obviously, I don't.

This feeling... this thing that makes my blood boil... I enjoy it... very much... maybe we could have a little fun?... Heh heh heh...

***

Multiple beeps sounded across the room. "Whaa... This can't be!! She's been stable far too long to do anything!" Workers rushed to their stations, trying to do anything to stop the commotion.

"Someone, go tell him!!" a worker shouted over everyone. Someone quickly dashed out if the room, rushing down the hallway to get to the big room. The worker barged in, ignoring his future consequences. "S-Sir!! That F-Froslass, she's finally d-doing something... P-POWERFUL!"

The boss quickly rose from his desk. "She can't escape, she's too dangerous!" Next thing everyone knew, and explosion of ice and fire mixed went throughout the entire building. Standing at the epicenter of the destruction, stood a girl, with white and icy blue hair, pale blue eyes, and an oversized red, white, and blue jacket, flicking her purple bangs out of one of her eyes. "Hello..." she spoke with such calmness, even ice trailed from her mouth, "... and goodbye." She quickly jumped out of the room, leaving the people to last see the anger-driven mad woman, and another explosion.

***

A/N:

O.O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... I scare myself sometimes. XD

Welp, I came up with a new Pokémon Fan Fic!

Yay? Boo? Yoir choice! X3

So... Miyuki is actually a new OC I created, like... 30 minutes ago. XD

But, in this tale, she's a Froslass that turned into a human! No, I don't plan on making this a Gijinka story, but we'll see how this rolls out. ^^

So... that be the prologue, yay!

Update schedule? Same as the others... :/ Sawwy... ;-; I try~!!!!

But, here's to a new Pokémon story! *clink* :3