one

???'s POV~

???'s POV~

I took in another deep breath as I saw her getting close to me. Curiosity was really killing her and it was something I liked. One step closer and I'm free. One step closer and she's mine.

One step closer and I'm going to kill them all.

Yura's POV~

I walked in my college school hallways bumping past people left and right. It was Friday and everyone was happy for the weekend. I was too but I'm not like them. I don't really have any friends at the moment since it's only my second week in school. There is one girl who talks to me in class but it's not like I call her or we hang out after school.

I've always been quiet and stayed to myself. I've never been the type of girl to go hang out at the mall or anything. But I promised myself that no matter what I would try and make a friend at least.

Still haven't though.

I walked over to my locker and started to grab my books when all of a sudden I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl with long blonde hair. Her face was something straight out of a drama. She looked perfect, but her eyes didn't seem right. Her eyes looked very dark for such a bright looking girl. I was so much into breaking down her looks I hadn't even ask what did she need.

"Hi, I'm Jihee and I was wondering if by any chance do you have any friends here yet?" She asked way to bubbly. I didn't want to answer her but then I thought about something. Make new friends.

"No. And I'm Yura." I spoke softly looking down.

"GREAT! So me and some of my close friends are going to this old creepy house tonight since it's two weeks till Halloween and wondering if you would like to come with us? Even Jimin will be there." I froze for a second as she said Jimin's name. Since I've been in this school I've had a small crush on Jimin. He's always flirting with many girls but I can't help but find him good looking. Plus that smile!

Hell maybe I can become one of his friends as well. If I had a friend like Jimin, so many people would want to be my friend.

"Sure!" I looked at her with almost begging eyes. I can't believe I'm being invited to something. I've never even went to a birthday party. I've never even had a birthday party. So now that I'm being invited to something is only making me more and more happy. Maybe she'll become one of my friends.

"Great! How about meeting back up here at the school around seven, okay?" She patted my arm which I found to be a little weird but I knocked it off. I'm going to hang out with people my age. I'm so excited. I started to do a little dance when all of a sudden I bumped into someone making me fall down. I growled a little as I felt my butt start to hurt.

"Are you okay?" A hand reached down for me and before I could even look up I knew who was in front of me. I didn't take his hand as I quickly stood up. Jimin. It's actually Jimin. Oh I hope he didn't hear me getting too excited when I found out he was coming.

"I-I'm fine." I mumbled taking a step back. I was lying though because my butt was killing me. But I wasn't going to tell him that. Instead I put on the best fake smile of all time.

"Oh okay. I'm Jimin too. Was your name Yura?" His voice was so soft and sweet. It just made me want to smile and melt on the floor. He even knows my name. My name!

"Yes!" I shouted making a few people stop to stare at us. I found my heart sinking to my stomach knowing I was just way to loud. But I can't believe Jimin is talking to me. To the new girl.

He started to laugh a little before asking me another question. "Are you going tonight?" he asked.

"I am. Jihee just came and asked me if I want to come." I said smiling a little to brightly. I'm just so excited.

"Great. See you tonight." Jimin flashed me a bright smile before walking away. I on the other hand felt like dying a little.

This is it. My first time going out. Going with friends. I can't believe I did it. I broke out of my shyness and got into the world. I feel like cry, that's how excited I am.

Even though I'm really excited I never thought it through yet. Stupid Yura. You know you hate scary things. Why did it have to be a creepy house?