Red and I decided to go back to the Moulin Rouge, since we needed to get all dressed up. Harry had informed us earlier that we could shower here, and I was determined to get fresh. It wasn't a real turn-on for the visitors to have smelly dancers around them. So we walked back inside, and Red told me she was going to grab a shower later on.

I walked to the dressing room, and indeed we had our own spots. The last time I was here, Harry practically tried to come into my pants. I focused on the good news now, and that was that I finally could see my costume. I grabbed it carefully and held it in front of myself.

It was stunning.

It was mostly black lace, and you could perfectly see through it. Yet she had covered my breast perfectly. It was not slutty, far from it. It was incredibly beautiful and wonderfully designed. I sat on my chair, and laid the costume on my lap. This was going to be a good show, if this was my costume I needed to wear for tonight.

I reminded myself to get a shower, so I stood up and grabbed my supplies. They had placed a towel here, and when I looked around the other places..mostly every towel was already gone. They had showered directly after the practice, but Red and I decided to get something to drink first.

To my luck, I had found the showers. I had chosen a perfect shower cabin, and locked it behind me. I hung my towel away, and stripped down my working out clothes. I turned the shower on and stepped underneath the running warm water. It felt good to take a break from all the chaos downstairs.

A hard smack of a door was heard in the shower room when I turned the water shut. I grasped the towel quickly, and wrapped it around my naked and wet body. I stood still and listened to the voices which were heard.

''Michelle c'mon,''

''I'm coming, Harry, just wait for a second.''

I stiffened and slapped my hand against my mouth. I sat on the small bench that was placed in the cabin, and listened to them. I couldn't get out of here, since they would see me. I needed to keep my mouth shut for the whole time they would be here.

I heard a shower going on and a low voice spoke after the water fell down.

''Come and join me in the shower, Michelle.''

I gasped, but needed to be quiet after all.

''You sure?'' Michelle asked.

''Definitely, babe.''

I was freaking out.

I heard Michelle walking up to Harry, and I wished I could just vanish. I heard Harry locking the door from the shower cabin they were standing in together. It didn't take long before I heard loud moans, groans and names being called. I closed my eyes and held myself calm. I didn't want to hear this next to me, and not even after the whole incident with Harry.

He surely was not trying to put any effort in me, he just went to the next woman. But that didn't surprise me a lot. He had told me that he mostly liked all of this, as a result of loads of woman who were desperate for him and his manhood

''Harry,'' I heard Michelle moan.

How was I going to face Harry later today? I cannot pretend like nothing has happened, because I have witnessed his shagging party in the shower cabin. And I was definitely never taking that shower spot for sure. It took approximately fifteen minutes before the whole show was over, and I heard Michelle leaving the bathroom.

I was so in for a confrontation with Harry right now, but I was too much in shock to even properly react towards him. When I heard Harry leaving the shower, I grabbed my supplies and got my fresh clothes on. My hair had dried very well, so it didn't look like I came from the shower.

I couldn't be mad at Michelle, because she didn't know what Harry had done to me. I kind of felt sorry for her actually. She didn't know about the previous actions at his home, or at the Moulin Rouge. She thought he was choosing her out of all these woman. When in fact; he had chased me for days.

I just made the decision to see Harry, so I walked to his office. I could care less if he didn't want to talk, or had no time. Because I wanted to make something clear right now, before it was too late.

I knocked repeatedly with a harsh manner against the door, and I opened without a simple response.

My eyes landed on Harry who stood there in only his towel. I wanted to turn around, because I didn't need to be reminded of the noises I heard a few minutes ago. But after all I could hardly let this go.

''Vicky, what a surprise.'' Harry said, and he looked at me. ''What are you doing here? I told you I wanted some distance.''

I walked angrily towards him, and stopped instantly when there were a few inches between us.

''You're literally fucked up,'' I hissed at him.

''Wow,'' Harry shot his hands up in defence. ''Since when are you talking to me like that?''

''Since you screwed Michelle in the bathroom,'' I made him clear.

''Have you enjoyed the show?'' He questioned playfully.

I rolled my eyes out of anger, and folded my arms. ''You're pathetic, you know that? You don't do that to Michelle when you have been walking behind my ass for the last couple of days. I don't see why you would do such thing towards her. She is harmless, and you fuck it up.''

''I can do it with everyone who wants it, you don't have some saying in it.''

''But I have an opinion, and I share it with pleasure.'' I pointed out angrily. ''I really thought you were better than that, Harry. I thought that maybe you would realize that if you want something, you need to do things for it. Not everyone is going to crawl towards you.''

''Like I would put much effort in you,'' Harry said bluntly.

Wow

That did hurt..

''All right,'' I said, and swallowed the lump in my throat. ''Glad that we share the mutual feeling.'' I said and walked out of his office furiously.

I slammed the door shut, and I heard Harry cussing something before I was away completely.

He was awful.

God he was exactly what Red said.

''Vicky wait!'' I heard behind me.

I kept walking away, I didn't need to hear his apology. Red was right, Kent was right, I guess everyone was right about him. He has nothing goods, he is only a massive dick.

''I am s-''

''No, Harry, let's clear something up.'' I yelled. ''Everything beautiful comes with a price tag. Your one: the most cocky attitude in the entire world. I wonder who would even want to stay an eternity with you.''

And for the first time, he was finally silent

( Watch the trailer if you want.

vote and comment please

xo Lay )