Next (pump)

LIL PUMP POV

" I'm just tryna get it how I live..." Kevin Gates played out my car

It was Tee, Tay-k, and NBA who all rode together in Tee car. It was a nice night out with a cool breeze and we taking a break from playing the game.

"Ion get tired!" Tay-k starts dancing, shaking his head hard

We all watched him and laugh as we passed the blunt around in rotation.

A few minutes later a dark black hummer zooms up to Mantii house. I just figured it was family or a friend not paying to much mind, but still watched over in her yard being nosey.

"Yo, who that?" NBA asks

I shrug my shoulders

"Doesn't Mantii live there?" Tee passes me the blunt

I nod taking in a long a steady breathe in, letting the smoke fill my lungs and calm my nerves. I blow out into the night sky watching it evaporate.

"Man you lucky." Tay-k takes the blunt "you living next to the finest untouchable female at school."

I snicker, if only he knew I did touch her and it didn't take much. Not only am I surprised at how easy it was but how she reacts to everything. I see she blows off other males but Tekashi. That nigga. I know I've seen him somewhere before, he makes my skin crawl and I wouldn't want Mantii nowhere near that fool.

A few seconds later I see Mantii come out of her house in a dress, that hugged every curve on her body. I lick my lips, then I hear tay-k coughing from the blunt. That gets Mantii attention and she makes eye contact with me. She walks straight over to the black hummer.

"Hey 6ix 9ine." I hear her yell climbing into the car

My ears must be playing tricks on me! She going somewhere with that nigga, with a hot ass dress on like they going on a date or some shit!

"Bro did she just say 6ix 9ine?" I hear Tee ask wide eyed

I'm heated as fuck. Yea I played with Angela at lunch today but that was just to get attention which obviously worked but why she went this far?

I follow the car with my eyes before punching the hood of my car in anger.

"Aye this shit over," I say getting into my car "get the fuck out my yard, I'll see y'all later." I roll up my windows before speeding down the street after them

I just had to know what she doing. That day on her porch, I meant every word I said.

Mantii brings out a whole new side of me, like on some sentimental shit, I can't comprehend. I'm showing her my actual ethnicity side of me and I feel comfortable that she don't judge like other girls. She got mad bars that be putting niggas in place like she own the rap game, and that shit fye as hell.

The way her body felt in my hands that shit had me feeling a whole level of ecstasy. The way we kissed that shit was like a porn shoot or some shit on god! I lick my lips at my hunger that grows for the taste of her.

I finally see them stop at some Dollar general. He gets out the car and goes over to the passenger side. He opens the door for Mantii and helps her down as she keeps her hand holding down her dress. He wraps his arm around her as they go inside together like a couple.

"Fucker," I seethed

He tryna put the moves on her!

I know I did the same shit but at least I got real feelings for her. I know I say mean shit to make her mad, I don't know why, it just slips out. But I really care for shawty like no other. This nigga just want another pussy trophy to hang up on his wall, and I ain't letting that shit slide.

I light a cigarette as I see them come out with bags of what looks like some snacks. I punch the steering wheel several times before they pull off and I follow behind them.

They come to a stop in front of this mansion looking house.

If this his crib, mine look way better than this piece of crap box

If this his crib, mine look way better than this piece of crap box. I watch them get out the car and she's looking up at it in amazement.

"Woah," I hear her say once I roll down my window and turn down the music

"You like?"

"Hell yeah!" She exclaims "when you said 'a spot that you know' I thought you meant like somewhere else." She giggles fixing her dress

"No better place then the crib." He throws his arms up wide

They continue talking while he unlocks the door and they go in together.

"Shit!" I punch the steering wheel a few times

I really fucked up this time if I got her running into this nigga house! I didn't mean for it to go this far, to make her have feelings for someone else. I just don't know anything about telling girls how I feel or no shit.

I hold my head in my hands in anguish. Ain't no use in pouting about it now, just got to do something about it. I need to drive off before they see me out here and call the cops. I drive off, going at least 100 on the highway home. I couldn't believe what my eyes saw, like she really got me feeling like I could write a song about this.

When I get in my house I slam every door in the way, stomping up the steps, and being pissed at that fact she could be fucking him in his bed. What if she going raw? What if she using tongue? What if she sucking him up?

I punch the nearest wall leaving a hole and my knuckles bleeding. She gone let that nigga do to her, what I did and not give a damn. She so easy and naïve that I'm pretty sure he'll take advantage of her.

I start to play music and take a shower to forget about tonight's event. I light a blunt to smoke while I let the water splash on my body. Superstar by Lupe Fiasco came on and I start to bob my head at the lyrics.

Why should I care what she does with some nigga? She ain't my girl, even though I have thoughts of making it happen. But by her actions tonight will determine if I want her by my side or not.

I know she not dumb enough to fall for his tricks, but then again females will surprise you.

After washing and shaving, I wrap a towel around my waist, and walk into my room. I hear a honk on our quiet street which causes me to go peer in my window. I see Mantii on her porch waving to the black hummer that had that bitch ass nigga inside.

"Stoooooop." She whines at him before going in

I shake my head lighting a cigarette and laying back on my bed.

"Look like imma be in first period tomorrow." I puff out