D Rose*

This kiss started to get deep when he leaned in more. At some point he picked me up and sat me in his lap without even breaking the kiss. It was so good and not sloppy like dudes I've kissed before. He licked my lips for entrance and I let him in. His tongue exploring my mouth and mine exploring his.

I think we would of kissed forever if my phone didn't ring displaying my mom on the screen.I pull away and take a deep breath before answering the phone.

"H-hello." I stammer trying to gain any composure I had left

"What is it Mantii?" She sounds tired

"I left my keys in the house." I say

Getting straight to the point.

He started to grip my ass in his hands and that causes a moan to erupt from my mouth and I cover it in time to muffle it.

I look at him as my mom talks, giving me a lecture on how I should be more responsible. He's looking at me smirking as if he got an evil thought in mind. I felt him go up to my back and his warm hands go down inside my pants.

"...I'll be there in 10 minutes." My mom finishes

"Ok and I'm sorry you have to leave work" I say

He massages my ass with his fingers and palms it which makes me arch my back,until My chest is pressed against his chest.

"It's alright, I'm done here anyways. See you in a minute." She says before hanging up

I was so deep in the moment I just drop the phone on to the floor. The song changes to K camp In my face and that didn't help the situation none other than making it more heated.

He begins kissing on my neck and licking down to my chest. He sucks on a spot on my cleavage at the top of my breast. I moan at all the sensations going on with my body and I couldn't believe that this was happening.

I moan out loud when one of his hands, now out of my pants, slaps my ass. Being on top I could feel his bulge press on my thigh, even through his jeans and I bite my lip to suppress a gasp.

"Shit you taste so damn good, better then any blunt baby." He says against my skin

I go down to his level and begin kissing him some more, more tenderly. He does something with his tongue that causes me to jump back in surprise.

"You like that?" He bites his lip

He flips us over to where he was on top and I watch his every move as he begins to lift up my tank top above my stomach. He starts to kiss up it and holds my body in place as I tremble with excitement.

I grab his hair loving the way his blue dreds look in between my fingers. His face was starting to go pink. To be honest I've never been with a white boy and to see his face go pink scared me a little...I guess it's because he is blushing.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks staring at me

I shake my head no. Before I moved here a guy name Tre and I had sex but I don't talk about that too much.

My phone started ringing.

"Wait." I say breathlessly

I grab my phone "He-"

"Bring your ass!" I hear my mom say before hanging up

I slowly untangle me from him and fix myself without a word. I'm sure my mom was loud enough on the phone for pump to hear. I grab my things and stuff them in my purse without making eye contact with him. He just watches my every move.

"My mom home..." I say fixing my hat

When he doesn't respond to me I walk back to his door as if the walk of shame.

"I'll be in first period tomorrow." He takes a cigarette pack from his dresser drawer

"For me?" I ask

"Yes ma ." He smiles

—————-

"Hey I was wondering if you could help me?" I look up to see 6ix 9ine standing in front of my desk

"Sure thing," I smile

He sits at the empty desk beside me, Rico or Bhad Bhabie wasn't at school today and I'm kind upset they didn't invite me to skip, which I know they did.

"So for the skit, I was thinking of doing..." he continues talking but I'm zoned out

I'm watching pump talk to trippie redd and lil yachty while he keep sneaking glances up at me. I blush looking back over at the paper to help 6ix 9ine.

"What's going on?" He asks

"What you mean?" I ask

"I can tell you not paying attention..."

"Sorry it's just I had a long night." I look back at lil pump

His face was now red and he had the intense stare again. He looked mad?

"Is He your boyfriend?" 6ix 9ine whispers over to me

I blush "nah," I shrug doodling on my paper

"You like him?" He asks

"Damn does your skit have something to do with interrogations?"

"I mean it's just weird." He says calmly

"Huh?"

"How can someone so fine like you go with a guy like that?"

"Y'all act just alike." I start to defend pump

I felt something on my thigh and notice it was 6ix 9ine hand and he squeezes it making chills run up it.  He pulls my chin up to look at him directly in his brown orbs. I sigh out through my mouth as my breath quickens at his gesture.Before I could even protest he leans in closer and whispers in my ear.

"There's a Huge difference babygirl." He chuckles licking my ear

"What the hell." I pull away so quick almost making my whole desk fall over

It was pump standing in front of us, nose flaring like a bull.

"Mantii what are you doing?" He's look at 6ix 9ine who has a smirk on his face

"N-nothing...I mean."

"You hoe, two can play that game." He says with such venom in his voice before walking out during the middle of first period

I hear 6ix 9ine chuckling behind me.

"What's funny?"

"For people who don't date, y'all act like it."

"Why do you care, it's none of your business."

"No but when people have hickies for everyone to see..."

I gasp covering my neck.

"Fuck you." I mummer

"Gladly doll." He winks

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

A/N

Gosh when I started this story I had an idea but now it's done flew out the window.