part 8

Anne needed to talk with Gilbert. She wasn't going to left him go, she needed him.
The next day Anne went to see Gilbert without her parents knowing of course.
—Gilbert can you please talk with me?— Anne said.
—Oh so now I have to talk with you Anne? C'mon don't make this more difficult— he said.
—I don't want you to leave, take me with you to avonlea.
—Are you crazy? If your parents find out they would literally kill me.
—Please just for a few days, and later I don't know, maybe you can come back with me too.
—Listen, if you find your way to come with me without your parents knowing, I'll think about staying here, it's going to be like a little vacations for both of us.
—sounds amazing, and don't worry for my parents I already got that.
————————————————————————
Anne made a plan with her friend Diana.
—so you are staying with Diana?— her mom said.
—yes, just for a few days, vacations are almost over and I want to spend some fun time with my friend.
—what about Cole?— Mom asked.
—we have been going out for days, he'll understand.
—okay child you can go. Tomorrow right?
—yes, I go tomorrow.
—then go pack some clothes, you'll need them.
—yes mom! Thank you so much— Anne said while going upstairs to pack her things, she was so happy.
————————————————————————
—oh Gilbert we hope you come back soon!— Anne's dad told Gilbert, he was going.
—yeah Mr. Cuthbert, thank you for all the time I spent here it was a pleasure— Gilbert said.
—don't worry about it! Have a nice trip—He said.
Gilbert went outside the house to see Anne, she was supposed to be in Diana's house but she was waiting outside for him. They were almost going out when they heard a voice.
—Anne wait !— it was Cole.
—Cole? What are you doing here?— Anne asked.
—If you go with him right now I'll tell your parents! I need you tomorrow at my house!— Cole said.
—Cole I'm sorry I can't continue pretending something, at this point I don't care what people, including my parents, think of me. And you should do that too. If you want to tell them it's okay for me, but the only one that will end up hurt it's you for not being who you truly are.
—Anne I- Cole said.
—Cole you are an amazing guy but please don't try to expose someone just because you are to afraid to expose yourself, and I'm sorry but I need to go. I hope you do the right thing— Anne said while leaving Cole there and running away with Gilbert.
—Gilbert hurry up!—Anne said—we will lose the train.
—c'mon Anne look we are almost there— Gilbert told her.
They got into the train to avonlea, it was late and they were really tired.
—Okay Can you please explain me what happened with Cole?— Gilbert asked.
—well do you want the short version?— Anne asked.
—yeah however.
—he likes men so he asked me to pretend we were a couple for his family— Anne whispered.
—what?!— Gilbert almost screamed.
—What the hell blythe can you please shut up. There is a lot of people here— Anne said.
—yeah I'm sorry, I just can't believe it.
—and you made a scene and all that just because you were jealous of him—Anne said.
—i didn't made a scene.
—yes you did.
—no I didn't.
—Gilbert Blythe you are the most stubborn person I know.
—you still love me?— Gilbert asked.
—shut up. Let me sleep— Anne said.
—goodnight Anne Shirley— He said with a smile.
———————————————————————-
They arrived to avonlea in the morning. They went to different places that Gilbert loved, they visited his family and ate his favorite food.
—Gilbert who is this beautiful lady?— his mom asked.
—well she is- gilbert was saying. He was nervous.
—I'm his girlfriend, it's a pleasure to met you— Anne told Gilbert's mom.
Gilbert was having a secret heart attack at that moment.
The next day they went to the beach together.
—Girlfriend?— Gilbert said.
—what do you wanted me to say? "The girl you work to and that secretly felt in love with, oh an also my parents doesn't know I'm here so maybe you can go to jail" yeah that sounds so much better.
Gilbert laughed.
—this place is so beautiful— Anne said.
—Not as beautiful as you Anne— Gilbert said.
—oh shut up— Anne told him.
———————————————————————-
It was their last day in avonlea. They were in the train station.
—i think I own you an apology Anne— Gilbert said.
—Why gilbert?— Anne asked.
—I'm not going back with you.
—what but you told me it was going to be for a few days and later we were going back! You can't do this to me gilbert!
—i need to finish school Anne. And this relationship or whatever this is was the best thing that could ever happen to me. But it just can't continue being a secret, maybe one day when-
—let me stay here— Anne interrupted him.
—you need to go back home.
—you are my home Gilbert !— Anne said, she was crying.
—i promise this won't last forever. One day I'll become the man you deserve and I'll find you.
—you don't need to change! I love you just like this! Gilbert please...
—I'm sorry. Anne please try to understand me this is the only chance I have to finish school.
Anne looked at him at the eyes and kissed him.
—I'll miss you so much— she said after the kiss.
—I'll miss you too anne, I'll miss seeing you at the mornings, talking with you at the farm, going out at night, I'll miss everything Anne.
—passengers for the next train! We leave in 5 minutes!— a man said.
—promise you won't forget me— Anne said.
—that's impossible, I'll never forget you, how could I forget that smile?
—i love you gilbert.
—i love you too Anne Shirley, I'll always do.
Anne hugged him again just before getting inside the train.

Guys go see the phone call, I separated it from this part because it was getting long so you can also read it right now!!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️