part 5

The next day Cole and his parents went to their house. Cole's dad told him he had to flirt and be nice with Anne because she didn't had a lot of friends (cole neither) so it would be a great opportunity.
They arrived to the house.
—oh good afternoon mrs. and ms. Mackenzie !
Benjamin, Anne's dad said.
— hey Benjamin, how is your family?
— good, come in please—Benjamin said and they got in.
————————————————————————
Anne was talking with Gilbert at the little garage they had without her parents knowing it.
—Anne ! Anne where are you?!— her mom was looking for her.
—oh I have to go my mom is calling me. I see you later?— Anne said.
—I hope so— Gilbert said with a little smile and Anne run so her mom wouldn't see her.
—I'm here ! What do you need?— Anne asked.
—We have visits, we are going to eat together please be nice, and they have a son of your age his name is Cole.
They went inside the house to met the Mackenzie's.
—Hi I'm Anne Shirley is nice to met you— she told Cole, who was gorgeous.
—Hey anne I'm cole, it's a pleasure to me you—Cole said and after that, he kissed her hand. Anne was shooked lol.
—well let's sit down and eat something— Benjamin said.
After a long diner Cole invited Anne to go outside.
—So how is your life?— Cole asked.
—Well kinda boring I don't do a lot now in vacations— Anne told him.
—Boring? You look like an interesting girl.
—well you are wrong I think.
They laughed a little. Cole got closer to Anne and touched her hair.
—Your hair is so beautiful, have you ever been told?
He was really close to her.
She didn't knew if it was bad luck or only coincidence but in that moment Gilbert was coming back from the farm and saw both of them being like that.
Anne saw him from the far and she lost her eyes on him.
—what are you looking?— cole asked. But Gilbert had already disappeared.
—oh nothing— Anne said and moved a little away from him.—and thanks that's really nice— she said about the hair comment.
—no problem I just said the true— he said.
—Cole come here it's time to go !—Cole's dad said.
—well I have to go, can we see another time? I would love to see you again— Cole said.
—sure you can come when you want to— Anne said.
—good. See you Anne.
And Cole left, but the first thing that Anne thought about was Gilbert's face when he saw Anne and Cole together. He looked terrible.
Anne went to search for him. He was at the garage, gilbert looked sad.
—Hey— Anne said.
—oh hey— Gilbert looked at her.
—something wrong?— Anne asked.
—what? No ! Nothing. Why do you think so?
—Because you looked sad. Sorry I just asked.
—you know something? Yeah something is actually bad. It's horrible Anne.
—what is it Gilbert?— Anne was worried.
—the problem is that we have been talking for weeks without your parents knowing it, and that's okay you know ! We are just friends. But that's exactly the problem I wish we could be something more but I can't ! I just can't ! We are from different worlds and you don't even feel the same for me !
Anne was without words she couldn't believe that a little thing could get into a big problem, and she couldn't believe what Gilbert was saying. She even thought it was a dream.
—Gilbert I...
—I know what you are going to say, I'm sorry ! I'm crazy. If you don't want to talk again it's fine but please don't kick me out I need this job.
—Gilbert I, i don't know. You know what?
And she pulled him closer to her body and kissed him. That kiss was something magical, something unexpected. Both of them wanted it but they were to afraid. Now everything was said they couldn't regret what they did, and they didn't wanted to, they were just feeling the kiss, feeling their lips mixed with each other. Nothing mattered in that moment, Anne didn't even remember that her parents could enter in that moment, she wasn't afraid. With Gilbert she wasn't afraid, he made her comfortable. More free.

End of part 5 ! Hope you liked this, Comment if you want the next part please. Every comment means a lot to me. Thanks for reading :)