part 2

Anne and Gilbert started riding over the town. They stopped in a little restaurant to get something to eat.
—This place is beautiful, you are lucky for living— Gilbert said.
—well not at all, this town is little so there is not a lot to do— Anne told him.
—So what do you do often?
—Read books, listen to old CDs, go swimming, sometimes I go out at night.
—That's cool, well we should go back to your house.
—yeah we should— Anne said and they got up and went home.
-------------------------------------------------
The hours passed and that feeling wasn't going away, Anne felt confused, she didn't knew a lot of people so she never liked someone before. But how could she like him? She didn't knew him at all. But she was going to do everything to knew him.
After the dinner everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Everything was normal.
-------------------------------------------------
It was 2 am when Anne got up of her room, she was hungry so she went down stairs to the kitchen.
She turned the lights on.
—what are you doing here ?!— Anne said, it was Gilbert. Gilbert Blythe was in her kitchen at 2 am.
—Sorry I was searching for something to eat but i didn't find the lights so I couldn't see anything. Sorry if I scared you— Gilbert said and he laughed.
—So funny but you didn't scared me. Well you want a sandwich or something— Anne said.
—Anything would be great thanks.
Anne made two sandwiches and they started eating.
—and you shouldn't be here by the way, if my mom had saw you here at 2 am she'll kick you out— Anne told him.
—Are you serious? Why?— Gilbert asked Anne.
—because they are really strict with the people that works here, and with me too
—that's why they didn't wanted you to went out with me today?
—yeah. And that's why I never go out and I don't have friends in this stupid town, well only my friend Diana she is my only friend.
—I could be your friend— Gilbert said smiling, Anne laughed and blushed a little.
—thanks. I really appreciate that.
They didn't said anything else. They were just looking into each other's eyes.
—well we should go back to sleep— Anne said while getting up of the chair.
—yeah good night Ms Shirley— Gilbert said while doing the same.
—You can just call me Anne— she said with a smile on her face.
—okay Anne, it was really nice to talk with you— Gilbert said. And both of them got out of the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next day Anne didn't saw Gilbert so she knew that the only place where they could see each other was at the kitchen. At 2 am.
She waited all day for it and at 2 she went down stairs at the same place, but Gilbert wasn't there.
Anne did the same thing the hole week, she woke up every night at the same hour to see if Gilbert was on the kitchen, but he wasn't, and Anne remembered that she told Gilbert that he shouldn't be there and maybe that's why he wasn't there anymore.
She was loosing hope. Until Saturday came in.
Sometimes Anne used to went out of her house at night so she could go to secret parties where nobody knew who she was. Nobody knew that the daughter of the richest family went to that parties.
It was 2 am but this time she wasn't going to the kitchen for Gilbert she was going for some drinks.
The only mistake is that this time Gilbert was actually there.
—oh well, look who is here again—Anne said, pretending she was surprised. Of course she wasn't going to tell him that she went down at 2 am the hole week just to look if he was there.
—I just came in for some water, but I'm wondering what are you doing here looking like- hum- like that— Gilbert said looking at Anne, she was wearing a black short dress, and she had a red lipstick that looked beautiful on her.
—I- I'm going out— Anne told him.
—your parents know?— Gilbert asked.
—it's not your business
—it would be really sad if they knew about it
—oh c'mon what do you want?
—I don't know... What can you offer?— Gilbert said while laughing. He obviously was only joking. But Anne wouldn't lose the chance.
—come with me— Anne said.
—what? I was kidding, are you crazy?— Gilbert said.
—c'mon Blythe, it will be fun— Anne said while taking Gilbert's hand and going outside.