Chapter 4: Primetime

Primetime - Janelle Monae ft. Miguel

Reese P.O.V:

         Tra.. is everything. He is my ecstasy. My body has never felt this good. Dudes I've been with in the past were nothing but boys. Travon is a man. My man. I love saying that. Travon is my man. His lips send little jolts over my skin. If I arch my back anymore it's gonna snap. Then he shocks me by placing his sexy lips on my tip. He teases it with his tongue. God, this boy is the master. Tra gives me a couple of sucks then moves to my balls. I wanted to protest but I know where he's headed. He lifts my legs up exposing my hole.

       Tra plants kisses on it then gives by ass a little nip. Then blows on my hole, sending chills through my body. I let out a purr and it amazes me and him. He chuckles a bit and swirls his tongue around my entrance. I moan in pleasure. Then plunges his wide tongue into me. Damn! I'm becoming a mess of pants, moans and I'm sweating. He goes deeper and I ride his face slighty. Tra then spits in my hole. Ooh, I like that. He grabs a condom and rolls it on. I want it raw but we got to take it slow. But to have him completely naked inside of me, damn, I'm leaking precum.

        He spits on my hole again and I shiver. I could orgasm from that. He aligns himself and looks at me. "You ready," he asks. I nod and he proceeds. His size stretches me. I whimper as he delves deeper. He goes slow as my adjust to him. Tra kisses me in a effort to soothe me. His plan is working because the pain turns into pleasure. I'm on a chocolate high. "You good babe," he asks. I smile at him and he returns it. He starts to speed up and I become unhinged. I grip his strong ass and push him deeper. My eyes begin to get cloudy. "Travon," I scream. Our breathing is labored and ragged. I can tell he is at his edge by the way he's biting his lip.

         I lost it. He pounds and pounds into me and I never want him to stop. Travon strokes my prostate again, this is it. I reach my orgasm and explode over both of us. He smiles and licks some off of my chest, then kisses me. Not bad. He pumps a few more and hit his with a final pound, making me scream. Then everything goes black.

Travon P.O.V:

        I kiss his forehead and pull out of him and throw the condom away. Reese is the fucking best. So tight as he was gripping around my dick with his hole. I go to the bathroom and get a towel to clean his body off. As I do it I would suspect he would move or something, but he didn't. He did nothing after I came. He didn't smile or anything. Maybe he's sleeping. Yeah, he's sleeping. I shake him a bit, nothing. Now I'm scared. "Reese," I scream. I shake him. Then I open his eyelid and see his pupil is dilated. Shit! Come back to me ma. I can't finally get the guy I love and lose him. I start to cry and my tears begin to fall on him. Call 911, my rational mind screams. But my heart is afraid.

          I pull his head onto my lap and kiss him till he wakes up. I know it sounds crazy, but love can fix anything. After about ten minutes his eyes flutter and they open slowly. "Hey baby. Why are you crying," he asks, wiping my tears away. "You blacked out for awhile and I got scared. I'm happy to see you're alright. I don't know what would happen if I lost you already," I say. He kisses my cheek," Tra it's okay. I'm okay. I think it's just the fact that I haven't had sex in a long time and forgot how it felt. I just overworked myself. Just need to take it slower next time. Pace myself. I am sleepy though, come on let's go to bed." I crawl in next to him and he forms into my body.

          I love Reese. I would never want to see him hurt. Right now he's my whole world and I want him to be this way forever. Forever mine. I love him. I really do. He can feel my worry and grabs my arm and wraps it around him. I stroke his hair and kiss hiss head repeatedly. "Boo, I'm good. Don't worry OK," he says groggie. I listen to his words and drift off to sleep.

⇨⇨⇨⇨Sometime Later

        I awake to see my baby in my arms. I slide away from him and go to the kitchen to make him breakfast. He deserves it. We had the kinda sex where you need to have a cigarette after then somebody cooks breakfast. That's exactly what I'm doing. Usually, for breakfast we love eating cereal. We feed each other too. Reese and me should be married. I just thought that we had this real close friendship. A bromance. But to the outside world they probably saw us as a couple. I make him waffles, bacon, eggs and homemade orange juice.

        Suddenly, I feel a kiss on my shoulder. I look over to Reese and he has on my wave cap and nothing else. "Babe, where are your clothes," I ask. He smiles,"Right now all I want to do is be naked." I laugh. I'm corrupting him. Such a bad influence. "Babe, it smells really good. I love a guy who can cook. Also put it down like no other," he says. I kiss his forehead and watch him walk over to the bar stool. The view is lovely. Grabbing two plates full of food and sit next to him. He attacks my creation and has syrup going down his lip. I take this chance to devour his lips.

        This is a great combination. His skin and syrup. Reese wraps his arms around my neck and sucks my tongue. I just want to be playful. He wants to go for another round. This pure desire shines in his eyes. Oh hell yeah. I break from the kiss and catch my breath. Our foreheads come together and I kiss his nose. "Bae, I gotta go do some stuff today. So I need to get going see you later. Text me if you want to go out or want something eat." He kisses my forehead. "Alright, I'm going to chill here for a bit and then may work on some stuff for class. So yeah bring me home something. I let you know what I want." We go and put on some clothes. By the time I get ready to leave, he is washing dishes.

          I smack his ass and kiss his cheek. He laughs and I grab my keys. "Bye boo," he says and I blow him a kiss. I need to buy him something. To show how I really feel. I jump into my car and speed off.

Reese P.O.V:

         When I got through washing dishes, somebody was knocking at my door. I glanced through the peep hole to see who it is. None other than my bestfriend and twin, Remy. We've been right since middle school. He always has my back. "Reese! Open the door," he whines.

       Once he comes in, he studies my face. "You been fucking. Who is he?" My dear bitch Bryan. "I have no idea what you're talking about. You know I don't have sex." He cocks a brow, "I'm not that stupid. You got those eyes and smiling like crazy who is it?" "Alright, cause I you won't leave me alone... It's Tra." "Hold the hell up! Tra as in Travon. When did this happen?" "It wasn't like people didn't always think we we're together. So we decided to make it official. In doing so, we made it really official last night. Not to put you in our business but Tra can put it down."

         "I can tell. His dick imprint implied he has great stroke game," says Bryan. I shove him and we continue to talk and catch up. He's dating a dude in his forties. No doubt for money but I love my gold digging bitch.