Chapter 1: Roomie Love

Beyonce' ft. Jay Z - Dangerously In Love

Reese P.O.V:

    I think I love him. I don't know. Am I righteously confused? Ugh, I give up, for real. We moved in together over two years ago and that's when I think the attraction started. I hardly think he is 'bout that life, though. I on the other hand, am. If he is it's hard to tell. He's just like me in body stature, so you couldn't tell. I'm just a little less muscular than him.

        I need to get it together. I've seen him a couple times with some random females. Some of them aren't even cute.

I mean what does a 6’ 3", caramel skin, body sculpted by the God's, hazel eyes having dude have to offer a ratchet chick. Oh yeah, that dick. It's fair to say I will devour that dick. Shut up, your filthy minds, you want it too. He has this unknown power over me. Does he know, he does? Oh well here goes my story. I walk out of my last class of the to see him sitting outside, I guess waiting on me.

      "Hey man, you wanna grab something to eat", he says in a deep, sensual voice. I nod my head and we walk over to the Grill. We both order burgers and lemonade. While we wait, he starts a random conversation. "So, what's up with tonight, " he asks. What am I doing tonight? Let me see, I was going to watch a movie and eat ice cream. I just shrug my shoulders, not really wanting to look him in the eyes.

       "I was asking 'cause there is this party goin on tonight and it's suppose to be hot, "he continues. Yeah, I heard about the party. Wait, is he asking me to go with him. "I mean we can roll out together, it's starts at eight, but you know the real swag doesn't come through the door till nine." I ponder his request. "Yeah, that sounds cool," I tried to sound calm even though I'm super excited. I also think I was blushing. I look at my phone and realize I have to get to work. "I'll see you after work," I say. Travon nods. I get my food in a to go container and walk out.

Travon P.O.V:

         I'm in love with my roommate. At one time I didn't want to admit it but I do. As he walks away, I can't help but look at that ass. It's so fat! Damn! I can't wait until I get the chance to feel on it. It'll be even better when I get that ass riding my dick. Reese and I have living together for bout three years now. I have brought females home but I got bored. I would bring them over and he would be in the kitchen cookin.

           He saw the girl with me and look sad, almost depressed. He then gets pissed with me. I guess we are already together. Cause the only to calm him down was to wrap my arms around him. Then we would eat the food he made and he be happy ad hell. I tried many times being with him. I be like just sittin in the living room in nothing but my boxers. My dick imprint was plain to see. I got nothing.

            Maybe he has a man. I don't know. Reese needs to be with me, I want him so much. If he got a nigga, I'm taking him from him. The waiter comes over and I notice he cute, long hair. Got a nice ass and a milk chocolate body. Then to top it off, he keeps giving me that eye. It's a slow day in the grill. Except for me it's only three other people and their leaving.

I see him motion his head to the bathroom and I follow. I hear him talking to his manager saying that they're taking a lunch break off campus. The waiter, I think his name is Damon, say he is gonna chill here. His manager agrees and tells him to lock up.

            I hear the door lock and he enters the bathroom. He pushes me against wall. Forceful, I see. He grabs my already sagging pants and exposes me. Damon smiles at my length. He looks up to me with the look of lust.. and hunger. Bringing me out of my thoughts, he has my dick in his mouth. "Damn lil nigga," I say breathlessly. Moans with me in his mouth. He sucks me like a pro.