Chapter 10: Right My Wrongs

Right My Wrongs - Bryson Tiller

Travon POV:

            I'm taking Reese out today. I gotta get us right again. I'm never gonna lose him again. My only thing is what do I do? We could just chill and do spontaneous shit. But what? I want this to be special. I look at the time and it's only six. My baby is asleep on my chest. He so damn cute. I kiss his forehead and slip out of the room. We definitely gotta think bout getting a one bedroom. I got to his room to pick us out some outfits cause we're matching today.

           I want everybody to know that he's mine. I go to his closet and find the Mickey Mouse t-shirt I bought him. I remember he bought me a matching one. Oh yeah, this is gonna work. I grab his joggers and his Jordans. I head back to my room and grab my stuff. I open my top drawer and there it is. The diamond key I was gonna give him. Maybe I should just go and get a ring. I sent Tiffani a text real quick, one simple message.

Me: 💍 It's time...

Tiffani: 😍😄😲👍

          I laugh at this fool and go jump into the shower. I head into the kitchen and find a very sexy Reese sitting on the counter. "Hey baby," he says. I stride in between his legs and kiss him deeply. "How you feeling bae," I ask. He wraps his arms around me and smiles. "I'm feeling the best I've ever felt. My life is almost a dream right now."

          I peck him real quick and just stare at him. "Aight. We gotta go get ready. Get yo sexy ass in the shower so I can take my baby out today." He jumps off the counter and I smack that fat ass as he walks away.

          I hear my phone go off; I run and grab it. Tiffani tells me that my ring will be ready tomorrow. Now it's coming together, I just need the right place. "Hey babe. My mom wants us to come over and have dinner with her tomorrow night. You wanna go," he asks.

           The universe must really love me right now. "Sure. What time baby?" "She wants us to be there at six." I nod and go to my room to get dressed. Don't get me wrong I have no problem getting dressed in front of him but something is gonna happen. I mean all that ass he has, oh yeah it's going down. Hell I'm at full attention right now. I get dressed and step out the room the same time as Reese.

          "Really Tra? Matching outfits? Isn't this like so high school?" "What we can't be childish today? I thought it was cute. Besides don't we have a couple of matching outfits." His face goes completely 😰. That's that you right face. I put my hand out and he grabs it. Then I get that electric feeling again. I've really missed that. I grab my keys and we head out.

           I decided to take him to the zoo. Yeah the zoo very romantic right? Hey, if you never took your boo to the zoo, you not real. We go around the different exhibits. His favorites are the pandas in the Asia Expedition experience. "Will you buy me one?" I look at him crazy. Didn't they just get off the endangered species list? "I don't know bout that. How bout a big stuffed one?" He smiles and leans against me.

             After bout three hours in the zoo and getting Reese the biggest Panda I could find. By the way that thing cost $150. Anyway, I was getting kinda hungry so we went to a food truck. Yet again, if you and bae have gone on a date and have not ate at a food truck; you ain't real. We find this really cool one that does crazy food fusion. Tell me where you can get a calamari po boy. It will change you.

          We sit on a bench and I finally noticed what Reese ordered. It's a doughnut shake. We hitting the gym in the morning. We drink outta it together and take a quick pic. We post it on Instagram and Snapchat. The likes and views tho got your boy ego boosted. We just sit there and I notice that the sun is setting. "Tra,I love you. Can we have days like this forever. No more of that tired ass dinner and a movie dates. Promise?" "I got you baby. If you want more dates like this I got you."